Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta X0X and Boom 808/909

edited December 2017 in Support and Feedback

Anyone tried this? No channel/key mapping seems to work on my end. CC @brambos

Comments

• Not familiar with those.. Do they respond to MIDI input?

• These will work for the standard drums marked on the XOX. You will have to change them for the other drums in Boom 808

• I will add these to the preset templates. Are they they the same for Boom 909?

• @brambos said:
    I will add these to the preset templates. Are they they the same for Boom 909?

Will go check

• edited December 2017

The one above is for the Boom 909. If you use the Boom 808 one, it uses the Boom 909 cymbals instead of the Hats
    @brambos

• DCJDCJ
    edited December 2017

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    These will work for the standard drums marked on the XOX. You will have to change them for the other drums in Boom 808

Sorry...is this for 808? Everything works but the hi hats are reversed.

Also, I don’t think the boom drum machines respond to more than one note at a time via midi. Is it the same for you?

• @brambos said:
    Not familiar with those.. Do they respond to MIDI input?

Any way for users to create own templates?

• Yes, > @DCJ said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    These will work for the standard drums marked on the XOX. You will have to change them for the other drums in Boom 808

Sorry...is this for 808? Everything works but the hi hats are reversed.

Also, I don’t think the boom drum machines respond to more than one note at a time via midi. Is it the same for you?

Yep, sorry got my hats the wrong way around lol. Yeah it seems they will not respond to two midi notes at once. Maybe they have two grouping channels then.

@brambos don’t include these as yet, as there may be a problem with them. There is more than one number that seems to trigger certain drums, so wondering if this is what’s causing the Booms to only see one note at a time? I will check it out further when I have more time :)

• @DCJ said:

Yeah, I guess it doesn't respond to multiple notes. Damn. That sucks. Are the devs on the AB forum?

• @brambos said:
    I will add these to the preset templates. Are they they the same for Boom 909?

Thanks man.