Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Our Kingdom (Produced in BM3)

edited December 2017 in Creations

Hi,

This is my latest track I made in BM3.

I started in Blocs wave, Samplr and ReSlice then exported all the stems. I also sampled a bunch of animals sounds with my mic to create an atmosphere to go with the theme.

Thanks,

Comments

• Cool concept The title sort of threw me off so I was compelled to listen glad I did very well done.

• Nicely done, thanks for sharing.

• Totally brilliant..

• @hacked_to_pieces said:
    Cool concept The title sort of threw me off so I was compelled to listen glad I did very well done.

Lmao I wasn’t sure what to name it :). Thanks for listening :)

• Nice. The concept reminded me of one of my favorite Jean Michel Jarre tracks, Ethnicolor on Zoolook, where it sounds like he's sampling an elephant.

• @TrustButVerify awesome. I have never heard the song before but I hear some similarities. It’s funny you mention the elephant sound; I was going to use one but it was too aggressive lol.

• Very cool tune. Great sounds and mix, and a wonderful overall feel to it.

I’m not sure what your intent was with the title, but I was somewhat unsure also. To be honest, it made me expect a Christian track, which may or may not be a strange interpretation, and may or may not be offputting to some folks.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Very cool tune. Great sounds and mix, and a wonderful overall feel to it.

I’m not sure what your intent was with the title, but I was somewhat unsure also. To be honest, it made me expect a Christian track, which may or may not be a strange interpretation, and may or may not be offputting to some folks.

Thank you for listening. I was thinking “our kingdom” like animal kingdom—from the perspective of the animals :)