Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 2.3.1 and Cubasis LE 2.3.1 available

Dear all,

We have received many complaints regarding the Waves plug-in price indication in the Cubasis in-app shop.

In version 2.3, tapping the Waves parent folder displays the unit price for the individual plug-ins, where users have expected to see the price for the bundle in-app purchase.

To avoid irritation and confusion, we have decided to release an immediate update that addresses this problem, alongside a few minor issues.

Cubasis 2.3.1 and Cubasis LE 2.3.1 are available for immediate download on the App Store.

Have a great weekend,
Lars

Comments

• @LFS said:
    Dear all,

We have received many complaints regarding the Waves plug-in price indication in the Cubasis in-app shop.

In version 2.3, tapping the Waves parent folder displays the unit price for the individual plug-ins, where users have expected to see the price for the bundle in-app purchase.

To avoid irritation and confusion, we have decided to release an immediate update that addresses this problem, alongside a few minor issues.

Cubasis 2.3.1 and Cubasis LE 2.3.1 are available for immediate download on the App Store.

Have a great weekend,
    Lars

Top work, loving Cubasis and the workflow.

• So awesome! Cubasis is still my top 1 app to create midi and audio. Will save cash for waves plugs. :)

• Yeah I’m buying Waves next pay day. Not because I particularly need them at the moment, but I buy stuff to support continued development :)

• I have to say that lately I'm not too crazy about Steinberg, the company, but I still have mad respect for Lars and his team. I went for the Classic Machines and FX2 IAP this time around. :+1:

• Is anyone else’s Model 15 acting up in Cubasis? It seems like it triggers a note while being mixdowned or freezed. I even extracted the midi and tried it in a new template. Might someone confirm?

• @telecharge said:
    I have to say that lately I'm not too crazy about Steinberg, the company, but I still have mad respect for Lars and his team. I went for the Classic Machines and FX2 IAP this time around. :+1:

I feel the same about Apple and US bias.

• @LFS said:
    Dear all,

Have a great weekend,
    Lars

Any info on advanced audio routing
    (creating subgroups/busses) in further updates?

• Thanks for the update! Weird, this update and the last didn’t show up in my updates list. I read about them here. I had to uninstall and redownload to get the update. I probably just didn’t wait long enough. Mine now though.
    Going to check it. BRB...
    Darn, my pet bug didn’t make the fix list. Undo button still crashes IAA connections. Maybe next time. There’s other good stuff in there though, I appreciate the efforts.
    Thanks again!

• @OhmAgar said:
    Is anyone else’s Model 15 acting up in Cubasis? It seems like it triggers a note while being mixdowned or freezed. I even extracted the midi and tried it in a new template. Might someone confirm?

Hi,

Please give offline Track Freeze/Mixdown a try and let me know if it solves the issue!

Thanks
    Lars