Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta or StepPolyArp to beatmaker

Hi can anyone please enlighten me on the routing?
Not getting anything from steppolyarp when I set his outputs to send to midi in inputs
And with rozeta don’t even see midi outs
Thanks

Comments

• Rozeta needs to be loaded in to AUM since is the only midi-auv3 capable host.
    With spa you have to match the ports: spa midi out OR bm midi in must be selected on BOTH devices otherwise you are mismatching; listening to a mute port and speaking to a deaf one.

• This should work until BM3 launch with their native support for Rozeta...

• Thanks alot !
    I knew it works with aum , but all apps flipping and 3rd party routing takes cpu, cumbersome and really against the point of the simplicity of the ipad composing.