Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 jam using Scenes

edited December 2017 in Creations

Got BM3 the day it came out but just recently got around to exploring it. This is a little jam I made from two patterns and arranged using scenes.

Comments

• This is really cool, hacked. I would love to see under the hood. What are those pads representing? What does the scene page look like?

• cool.
    i know nothing about scenes yet. further down the bm3 road and i'll dip in

• Pretty nice vibe there. I really like the drums!

• I'm just discovering it jamming on an Arturia Mini lab. Wicked

• Can you guys help me out?

Just dabbling with scene mode and BM3 is being a dick...

I create a pattern, get it into the scene mode...

Paste it back into the song timeline..

It plays the first bar double time???

• @JangoMango said:
    Can you guys help me out?

Just dabbling with scene mode and BM3 is being a dick...

I create a pattern, get it into the scene mode...

Paste it back into the song timeline..

It plays the first bar double time???

I have not run across this but it looks like you used the same procedure as me with the only difference being I used
    4 bars for each drum pattern instead of one bar and coping and pasting. What happens if you delete the first bar and replace it with one of the good ones?

• Il investigate B)

• edited December 2017

I think I can partially explain it.. I recorded the pattern, but didn’t delete it from the timeline before going into pattern mode and then adding to timeline again.

There was a loop on top the original loop...

After deleting it it sounds good.

So, it seems, if BM3 puts a recording on top of a pattern, it doubles it in speed

Very odd...

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    This is really cool, hacked. I would love to see under the hood. What are those pads representing? What does the scene page look like?

The scenes just represent variations of tracks and patterns. So for scene 1, I select track 5 only which contains a synth pattern. Then for scene two I add a second synth , scene 3 is just previous scene with the drum track added. So you just build up different track and pattern combinations and jam them out Ableton style.

• If you record in scene view and switch to song mode you need to tap the play button in upper right corner of song mode.

• That was very cool.