Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Gadget - Let’s Compose From Scratch With LISBON....Video

Hello everybody, lots of Lisbon’s and one Recife composed on the fly

Comments

• I didn't see that coming.
    Praise be.

• Thank you sir! Good stuff. I'm very pleasantly surprised by Lisbon. Usually the little gadgets are hit or miss for me. But this one is a perfect workhorse synth for modern edm based stuff. Nice fx section, plus random chord mode for inspiration. I will say though the graphic fx on the GUI are ridiculous.

• Very nice Doug, amazing what Gadget is capable of.

I’ve started using it again, after getting Vancouver, which opens it up nicely with my own samples...particularly vocalbits.

I hadn’t really considered Lisbon, but it sounds great in your vid. Might have to put that one on the xmas list.