Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Digitech Trio band creator pedal

ProAudiostar has em on sale for 49.99. Anyone tried one? Seems like a killer deal.

Comments

• I have loved Digitech in the past, but have not heard anything from this. It seems like a magic tool, and those almost always end up being a disappointment. For $50 it could be a fun learning tool though.

• @Martygras said:
    I have loved Digitech in the past, but have not heard anything from this. It seems like a magic tool, and those almost always end up being a disappointment. For $50 it could be a fun learning tool though.

Yes I agree but almost too cheap to not try it. I think they were 150 in the begining.

• Sound On Sound gives it a decent review

https://soundonsound.com/reviews/digitech-trio-band-creator

I’d give it a punt for a laugh but for two factors, I can’t work out what the shipping would be to Australia and I’ve already used my Christmas fun money allocation.

I suspect it’s a bit ... gimmicky ... though.

• Speaking of digitech pedals, anyone have experience with the obscura delay? Used for $150 cdn is worth it? All I have is iOS delays. Which I like plenty, but..

• @Bootsy said:
    ProAudiostar has em on sale for 49.99. Anyone tried one? Seems like a killer deal.

Trio is outdated.. you want the trio+

• With the Trio + being a couple hundred dollars more I would think that having the older $50 trio plus a inexpensive ditto looper, you’d be able to acheive pretty much the same thing for a lot less money. But then, I don’t have either of the trios.

• I actually bought this exact pedal last week from Guitar Center. I absolutely love it. For $50 its a no brainer. Works really well and I've had a ton of fun with it so far. For me it's a great tool to practice scales and freestyle solos which is what I'm probably the worst at. I'm also looking forward to using it as a songwriting tool. My girlfriend loves using it as she's learning guitar and much prefers to practice to a backing band instead of a metronome. The one thing I will say is that it's a little annoying to change song parts on the fly so I actually bought the optional foot switch today on Amazon for $40. With that you can switch styles and parts a lot easier instead of having to stop playing momentarily to press a small button or turn a dial. There's also a headphone jack so you can jam without disturbing anyone else which is a nice plus.

Regarding the more expensive Trio+, I was strongly considering that one, but for $300 I couldn't justify it. Having a looper would be cool but I took a flyer on the $50 version and wasn't disappointed.