Free Zeeon Presets

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzmyd6dbe6y63et/Keenan.znb?dl=0

A bunch of presets and weird sounds I put together while enjoying the hell out of this synth!

Full disclaimer, don’t expect Brice or RSL level presets, I have no idea what I’m doing but hopefully there are a few fun sounds in there that you can use or enjoy! :D (number 34 is one of my favs)

Anyway I’m relatively new here but thought I’d give a little something back to say thank you for all the help and info from this great community.

Comments

• Dude.. you rock... thanks a million.

• Tanks for the presets mate

• edited November 2017

That harpi preset is fricking awesome.. I’m gonna write you a quick song..

• @JangoMango said:
    That harpi preset is fricking awesome.. I’m gonna write you a quick song..

Glad you like it! Would be cool to hear what you come up with! :)

• @Keenan well done. Very different. I would never have programmed anything like many of them. Good to have something different :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    @Keenan well done. Very different. I would never have programmed anything like many of them. Good to have something different :)

Thanks! It’s probably a combination of an obsession with strange soundtrack textures, and being a noob. Haha

• Thank you! I actually find the default sounds to be a little basic save for a few gems, so this is great

• @Keenan said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    @Keenan well done. Very different. I would never have programmed anything like many of them. Good to have something different :)

Thanks! It’s probably a combination of an obsession with strange soundtrack textures, and being a noob. Haha

I do find I get stuck in a rut programming sometimes, that’s why it’s so interesting to listen to what others are doing :)

• Holy crap. These are great!! Thanks.

• @db909 said:
    Thank you! I actually find the default sounds to be a little basic save for a few gems, so this is great

I think the default presets are really good, some of the best I’ve heard. And the iap banks are amazing too, I hope we get more in the shop soon.

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Keenan said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I do find I get stuck in a rut programming sometimes, that’s why it’s so interesting to listen to what others are doing :)

I think it’s the infinite possibilities that keep it interesting. It’s always fun to see how different people approach things creatively.

• @Chaztrip said:
    Holy crap. These are great!! Thanks.

You’re welcome, happy to hear you like them.

• Thanks, @Keenan I look forward to listening to these tomorrow. Late here in the UK now! :smile:

• Some great presets here. Thanks for your hard work!

• Love these they are excellent

• Thank you very much Keenan!

• They're very well done. Thanks, Keenan.

• Thanks bro! That fart preset rocks!

• Thanks much!

• tasty, many thanks

• Thank you for these.

• Wow, great work, really enjoying these!

• Brilliant. Thanks for these presets! Some of those slow pads will definitely find a place in a song.

• Hey!

Thanks!

• Thanks very much. Def useful stuff in there

• Thanks a lot. Amazing presets.

• Some of the nicer iOS pads I've heard. Thanks so much!

• Really good stuff in here. Thanks! :)

• Really Good stuff

• @Keenan said:
    Full disclaimer, don’t expect Brice or RSL level presets, I have no idea what I’m doing but hopefully there are a few fun sounds in there that you can use or enjoy! :D (number 34 is one of my favs)

Anyway I’m relatively new here but thought I’d give a little something back to say thank you for all the help and info from this great community.

34 is great :smile:

Thank you for this effort. Great for the community.

• Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement, it’s a real motivator to make some more banks! :)

I’m excited to see what sounds I can get out of the new drive functions!