Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free Zeeon Presets

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzmyd6dbe6y63et/Keenan.znb?dl=0

A bunch of presets and weird sounds I put together while enjoying the hell out of this synth!

Full disclaimer, don’t expect Brice or RSL level presets, I have no idea what I’m doing but hopefully there are a few fun sounds in there that you can use or enjoy! :D (number 34 is one of my favs)

Anyway I’m relatively new here but thought I’d give a little something back to say thank you for all the help and info from this great community.

Comments

• Dude.. you rock... thanks a million.

• Tanks for the presets mate

• edited November 2017

That harpi preset is fricking awesome.. I’m gonna write you a quick song..

• @JangoMango said:
    That harpi preset is fricking awesome.. I’m gonna write you a quick song..

Glad you like it! Would be cool to hear what you come up with! :)

• @Keenan well done. Very different. I would never have programmed anything like many of them. Good to have something different :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    @Keenan well done. Very different. I would never have programmed anything like many of them. Good to have something different :)

Thanks! It’s probably a combination of an obsession with strange soundtrack textures, and being a noob. Haha

• Thank you! I actually find the default sounds to be a little basic save for a few gems, so this is great

• @Keenan said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    @Keenan well done. Very different. I would never have programmed anything like many of them. Good to have something different :)

Thanks! It’s probably a combination of an obsession with strange soundtrack textures, and being a noob. Haha

I do find I get stuck in a rut programming sometimes, that’s why it’s so interesting to listen to what others are doing :)

• Holy crap. These are great!! Thanks.

• @db909 said:
    Thank you! I actually find the default sounds to be a little basic save for a few gems, so this is great

I think the default presets are really good, some of the best I’ve heard. And the iap banks are amazing too, I hope we get more in the shop soon.

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Keenan said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I do find I get stuck in a rut programming sometimes, that’s why it’s so interesting to listen to what others are doing :)

I think it’s the infinite possibilities that keep it interesting. It’s always fun to see how different people approach things creatively.

• @Chaztrip said:
    Holy crap. These are great!! Thanks.

You’re welcome, happy to hear you like them.

• Thanks, @Keenan I look forward to listening to these tomorrow. Late here in the UK now! :smile:

• Some great presets here. Thanks for your hard work!

• Love these they are excellent

• Thank you very much Keenan!

• They're very well done. Thanks, Keenan.

• Thanks bro! That fart preset rocks!

• tasty, many thanks

• Thank you for these.

• Wow, great work, really enjoying these!

• Brilliant. Thanks for these presets! Some of those slow pads will definitely find a place in a song.

• Hey!

Thanks!

• Thanks very much. Def useful stuff in there

• Thanks a lot. Amazing presets.

• Some of the nicer iOS pads I've heard. Thanks so much!

• Really good stuff in here. Thanks! :)

• Really Good stuff

• @Keenan said:
    Full disclaimer, don’t expect Brice or RSL level presets, I have no idea what I’m doing but hopefully there are a few fun sounds in there that you can use or enjoy! :D (number 34 is one of my favs)

Anyway I’m relatively new here but thought I’d give a little something back to say thank you for all the help and info from this great community.

34 is great :smile:

Thank you for this effort. Great for the community.

• Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement, it’s a real motivator to make some more banks! :)

I’m excited to see what sounds I can get out of the new drive functions!