Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I wonder if by ‘coming’ he means updated? Finally?

• interesting...

• Great, it's a good app but those additions are well needed, hope we get different Ab3 tracks as midi senders/filters + receivers. Think all of the types would be useful here... :)

• Thanks for the info , I fired it up the other day, had forgotten completely how it all worked with the totally mento UI, couldn’t get anything out of it! A nice update would focus my long winter evenings to relearn :)

• Good news, I haven't used this in a while but it's very powerful!

• zombieware. One year , no updates since release, just now added link and ab3.wouldnt put my money on this one or hope for any continuous development

• Cream is better used on Mac or PC. Alternatives like StepPolyArp are not as feature-loaded but much easier and faster to use, so your music gets more attention than the app itself.

• Pleased to hear these. Currently in the too clever for you Goodyear folder, but I do admire it.

• @yonhorizon said:
    zombieware. One year , no updates since release, just now added link and ab3.wouldnt put my money on this one or hope for any continuous development

Definitely wouldn't classify as such. It's one of my mainstays, never crashed, and works flawlessly. The new additions are welcome, but also the rare case of an app that was about perfect out of the gates (excepting the accidental 1st release that was from an earlier "binary" if I remember correctly). The desktop version just got an update as well.