Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta - triggering lfo?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Just to cover the bases - you’ve pressed play in AUM (main transport) and checked the midi matrix for an arrow going from Rozeta to the destination? Channels aren’t filtering anything out?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rozeta needs in depth tutorials for each of its features

• @d4d0ug said:
    Affirmative. What I’m trying to do is trigger the lfo via midi (from rozeta rhythm) like the red midi trig suggests ....

Hmm... I wonder if you have to send CCs? As far as I’m aware (did not read the manual), Rozeta X0X sends notes.

• @d4d0ug said:
    It’s quite possible the midi trig isn’t designed to do what I hope it does.... switch on the lfo when triggered by a midi note..... :/

Nothing wrong with repurposing and experimentation ;)

• edited November 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I first assumed that the notes of XOX are too short and the the lfo just starts and stops so fast that it does not seem to move - but then i tried to trigger the LFO directly from the AUM keyboard and could not get it to start at all. I have tied all keys from C0 up to C7...

Perhaps @brambos can give us a hint on how to trigger the lfo via midi :)

• @_ki said:
    I first assumed that the notes of XOX are too short and the the lfo just starts and stops so fast that it does not seem to move - but then i tried to trigger the LFO directly from the AUM keyboard and could not get it to start at all. I have tied all keys from C0 up to C7...

Perhaps @brambos can give us a hint on how to trigger the lfo via midi :)

Looks like a bugfix is in order. I changed the common MIDI engine in the latest update, but it broke something in the LFO. Will be fixed asap. Probably this weekend.