Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apple Store old updates bug

I keep getting old updates showing for apps in the Apple Store
Some I mistakenly clicked update
These are old updates I confirmed looking at app history
Some from 2016 or older
On 10.3.3 though this would be fixed a month ago....
Any ideas?

Comments

• Make sure do not click update all or Auto update. Open update first and read.

• It’s fine, they’re all of those apps’ latest updates anyway, just a new signing certificate or something was issued. Update away.

• Ok thanks

• No update says one year ago

• @oat_phipps said:
    It’s fine, they’re all of those apps’ latest updates anyway, just a new signing certificate or something was issued. Update away.

I'm quite sure they're old updates, which developers have confirmed. I wouldn't click on them.

• @Ribbon said:

@oat_phipps said:
    It’s fine, they’re all of those apps’ latest updates anyway, just a new signing certificate or something was issued. Update away.

I'm quite sure they're old updates, which developers have confirmed. I wouldn't click on them.

I did, everything was fine. Took one for the team. I couldn’t stand having the red update bubble glaring at me. Was careful with the first few though and checking the current versions, etc. All is well in my neighborhood

• @oat_phipps said:

@Ribbon said:

@oat_phipps said:

I did, everything was fine. Took one for the team. I couldn’t stand having the red update bubble glaring at me. Was careful with the first few though and checking the current versions, etc. All is well in my neighborhood

All of my updates have been the latest version as well. Just been updating as they come and have had no problems. Just check the version history. You could also cross reference the updates on appshopper or discchord if you really want to be safe. But I’ve not seen one update that was older than the most recent one.

• I’m an idiot and forgot to disengage the auto update for apps after reloading my iPad. So, it has just loaded every update that has come along.

I have had no issues with regards to app problems that were not there before they were updated :)

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    No update says one year ago

Oh yeah, I had one also. Drumjam it was, I believe.
    (why I'm typing like Yoda, no idea have I)

• edited November 2017

@Martygras said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    No update says one year ago

Oh yeah, I had one also. Drumjam it was, I believe.
    (why I'm typing like Yoda, no idea have I)

Need a ‘hmmm’ do you (or is that you do?)