Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CUBASIS 2.3 - Let’s Explore The WAVES AUDIO TRACK - Tutorial Video

This thing is absolutely brilliant, I can’t tell you how much I'm impressed with the Waves Audio Track, seriously loving this plugin

Comments

• Interesting to see from presets how this is aimed at individual tracks, as opposed to whole mix. But at the price, this is really good kit and such a lot of fun, too.

• @Zen210507 Yes, this plugin is aimed at individual tracks, like a channel strip while the Ultramaximizer is aimed at the full mix,

• Enjoyed very much watching this great clip, Doug! Thanks for making and sharing it!

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS Thanks Lars, I do really love it a lot, the gate is just amazingly good and very accurate

• @thesoundtestroom Top work here Doug and I agree with you, the Waves plugins are a superb addition to Cubasis.

• How do these compare to the built in EQ and channel strip? If they had a spectrum analyser it would of been an instant purchase.

• So would it be fair to say that the Wave bundle is, primarily, aimed at individual track based music mastering, as opposed to affecting a whole mix?

I raise the point because Fab Filters have presets for use on individual instruments, on their own tracks, or to cover a whole project by type. For example, Pro-MB’s mastering presets. Do Wave Filters also include this overall feature, or is the system tied in to work in with one track at a time?

• @Zen210507 said:
    So would it be fair to say that the Wave bundle is, primarily, aimed at individual track based music mastering, as opposed to affecting a whole mix?

I raise the point because Fab Filters have presets for use on individual instruments, on their own tracks, or to cover a whole project by type. For example, Pro-MB’s mastering presets. Do Wave Filters also include this overall feature, or is the system tied in to work in with one track at a time?

The Waves bundle can be used in individual channel strips or in the final mix channel.

• @Zen210507 You can use the WAVES BUNDLE for both individual track instruments or the overall mix, The WAVES Audio Track effect is great for individual tracks and instruments while the Waves L1 Ultramaximizer is great for the overall mix. Then you have the Q10 EQ, I havn’t played with that yet but it’s a very good EQ and as all eq’s it could be used on both.

You could of course use any of these on either an individual track or a full mix and/or both

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    You could of course use any of these on either an individual track or a full mix and/or both

>

Okay, thanks for the clarification. :)

• Sold it to me, the convenience of the integration and quality will do the job nicely.