Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone rate Cloud Dj ?

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has tried cloud dj and if so is it any good and can you 'open in' from the likes of 'File Browser' ?

I have my sounds on a network drive so it would be great to use this app for importing/pitching Accapella's etc into Multitrack etc.

Comments

• Cloud DJ lets you open all files in your iTunes Library on your device and any file on SoundCloud. Currently it doesn't seem to be able to access files on other Macs or PCs via home sharing.

• Thanks Sebastian.

• I bought it this morning, nice way of getting samples from other tracks into the equation.

• Worth mentioning that Live FX also opens anything in your iTunes library, so if you leave the FX off you can just record any bits you want straight into Multitrack DAW or Loopy.

• The app Cloud DJ is now broken both under IOS 7 and IOS 8.
    You won't even be able to connect to soundcloud which was the main purpose of the app.
    It is also impossible to join the app's dev.
    I feel cheated and I am also very angry because Apple refused to refund me.

Am I the only one facing these type of issues as far as refunding is concerned?
    Why does the AppStore keeps on selling apps lIke these that don't even work anymore!