VIDEO DEMO: CUBASIS Recording LOOPY, SAMPLR, PATTERNING Via IAA From AUM; All Syncing Via MIDI LINK
This is a follow along video demonstration without dialog.
iPad Pro 10.5, iOS 11.1.1
CUBASIS - Sending MIDI Clock to MIDI Link Sync, and recording three IAA channels from AUM.
AUM - Hosting Loopy, Samplr, Patterning, and sending audio into Cubasis via IAA.
MIDI LINK SYNC - Recieving MIDI Clock from Cubasis and sending it back out as Ableton Link; syncing AUM, Loopy, Samplr and Patterning with Cubasis.
STAND ALONE SYNC START SEQUENCE
1. Open MIDI Link Sync: choose “MIDI >>Link”, and check “MIDI Link Sync In” for MIDI source. Press “Enable sync”. It is now waiting for a clock source.
2. Open Cubasis, turn on “Send MIDI Clock”, press play. MIDI Link Sync receives this MIDI clock and begins transmitting Link clock.
3. Open Loopy, turn Ableton Link on, turn on “MIDI Sync” and in “Clock Destinations” choose “Virtual MIDI” only.
4. Open Samplr, in “MIDI Clock Input choose “Loopy HD” only
5. Press play in Loopy. All will sync.
Cubasis 2 by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
MIDI Link Sync by Coding Cod Ltd
AUM - Audio Mixer by Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
Loopy HD by A Tasty Pixel
Samplr - Touch the Music by Marcos Alonso
Patterning : Drum Machine by Olympia Noise Co.