Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cybermonday AppSale Looperverse 50% off

edited November 2017 in General App Discussion

Now from $9.99 to $4.99.

Comments

• Can it receive Midi from IrigBlueboard or still not?
    Thks for your answers those in the known

• The problem is it can't receive MIDI notes, just CCs. They don't seem to be interested changing that.
    So it doesn't work with BB in BT LE mode but should work otherwise. I haven't tried that, though. Quantiloop is better anyways.

• Ok Thks munibeast! I've grabbed it bc of the track editing possibilities that seemed to bring something new on the table. Oh well...
    I'll see if I manage to use BB with it. Methinks Looptree could have had a similar problem and Midiflow app helped solve the problem.

• Cool sale. I bought Looperverse some time ago (can't remember what I paid for it), and I also have Group the Loop, Loopy HD, and probably several others. For whatever reason, I always think they're going to be super useful, and I can either never get them to work the way I want, or I just end up in a DAW doing basically the same functionality (Beatmaker 3, for example, is pretty good at looping and overdubs).

I guess the cool thing about this one is that you can set it to start recording a separate track as soon as the loop starts over, so you could throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and keep the ones that you like. It also has the look and feel of a DAW and some basic editing capabilities, so that's a plus too.

Ultimately, though, I'm starting to get used to simple AU instrument setups, so if these apps are going to require AB or IAA, I'm less apt to set that up.

• @StormJH1 said:

Saved me a lot of typing, thank you :)

• edited November 2017

@Munibeast said:
    The problem is it can't receive MIDI notes, just CCs. They don't seem to be interested changing that.
    So it doesn't work with BB in BT LE mode but should work otherwise. I haven't tried that, though. Quantiloop is better anyways.

Quantiloop looks awesome! Thanks for the tip. And right now is $5.99 (40% off)! And a free version to test. I’m a gonna try it.

• I struggled with Looperverse workflow for 30 minutes.
    IT was a horrible experience: it turned me mad !
    I erased it and asked for refund.

Quantiloop seems much much more intuitive.
    Indeed.

• edited December 2017

quantiloop drives me crazy. i have literally re downloaded it only to redelete in frustration after every update or when i read a thread like this and it rekindles my interest to try it again—it does not jive with me for whatever reason. probably just need to give it another try...lol

• @LeonLeroy said:
    quantiloop drives me crazy. i have literally re downloaded it only to redelete in frustration after every update or when i read a thread like this and it rekindles my interest to try it again—it does not jive with me for whatever reason. probably just need to give it another try...lol

Oh well FYI.. I ended up making things way simplier and universal by using the ever awesome LOOPY HD !!!

• Quantiloop is going to be universal soon :smile: