Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

edited January 2023 in Creations

Deleted

Comments

• I agree! That sounds Great! I was wondering what sequencer you are using? I have been messing around with the various iOS seqeuncers that have come out over the past few months and was wondering if you used one or a few of those.
    But back to the synth... sounds amazing. :)

• +1 (posted this to the other thread too - hope you don't mind!)

• @midiSequencer said:
    +1 (posted this to the other thread too - hope you don't mind!)

Ooh, was it Quantum driving Mood?

• 3 instances of mood hosted in AUM. Driven by Fugue machine, changing step length manually. Recorded in Cubasis..... new Waves plugs are very high quality and effective. AltiSpace and AUFX Push on the master bus.

• Thanks gang! I’ve been sick as hell the past day and a half. Good time to push out some tunes.

• @waynerowand said:
    3 instances of mood hosted in AUM. Driven by Fugue machine, changing step length manually. Recorded in Cubasis..... new Waves plugs are very high quality and effective. AltiSpace and AUFX Push on the master bus.

As a new Mood owner I look forward to listening to this. It’s a great synth.

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    Nice

Some really nice presets of yours in Mood, great stuff.

• @waynerowand said:
    3 instances of mood hosted in AUM. Driven by Fugue machine, changing step length manually. Recorded in Cubasis..... new Waves plugs are very high quality and effective. AltiSpace and AUFX Push on the master bus.

Cool, thanks for the details. Hope you are feelin' better. :)

• @MonzoPro said:

@waynerowand said:

As a new Mood owner I look forward to listening to this. It’s a great synth.

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    Nice

Some really nice presets of yours in Mood, great stuff.

@RedSkyLullaby +1 The pad in this started life as Bored of Canada.

• Wayne, that is nice work.
    It is also great to see Mood getting some love. It is a beast ( in the nicest way possible)

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Wayne, that is nice work.
    It is also great to see Mood getting some love. It is a beast ( in the nicest way possible)

Thanks! I bought it at release and got distracted. Happy to have you guys to remind me of awesome apps!

• Does anyone know a how many presets come with Mood? Ballpark?

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Does anyone know a how many presets come with Mood? Ballpark?

More than 350

• @Faland said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Does anyone know a how many presets come with Mood? Ballpark?

More than 350

Awesome. Thank you.