Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KRFT dropped to $0.99 for Cyber Monday!

Hey guys!

We've dropped KRFTs price from 4.99 to 0.99 until Monday :)

Enjoy!

Comments

• Worth full price all day long !!!!

• Amen to that. If I didn’t already have it, I’d be waiting to get it on Monday. :wink:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Amen to that. If I didn’t already have it, I’d be waiting to get it on Monday. :wink:

Well it's that price now... Until Monday !

• I see it's universal, bu does KRFT favor the iPhone or iPad? Does it it offer the same experience for either?

• @Alex fox said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Amen to that. If I didn’t already have it, I’d be waiting to get it on Monday. :wink:

Well it's that price now... Until Monday !

Well what I mean is, it’s better to pay full price to support you mate. What’s the difference between the sale price and full price cost, one latte at Starbucks?

• @telecharge Same experience in iPhone but smaller. Kinda sad to see this at $.99. Worth so much more!

• @telecharge said:
    I see it's universal, bu does KRFT favor the iPhone or iPad? Does it it offer the same experience for either?

You have the same size canvas to build your surface, but while you can see the entire surface on the iPad, on the iPhone you have to scroll to see it all.

That said, it works very well and the cool thing about KRFT is that you can stack controls on top of each other so you can trigger several things at the same time. Useful with a smaller area to work with.

• Wow so awesome to hear from you guys!!!

I just wanted to say thank you again for developing one of the most amazing music creative apps. Even though it still intrigues me beyond my intellect, I find that the little that I do works perfectly for my workflow.

I still wonder though if each of the eight midi ports it created in AB3 are able to send midi up to 16 channels each or is it one channelbper midi port? I could never figure that one out so I just use one channelbper port. :D

Anyway, thanks guys and wishing you all continued success!

@Alex fox said:
    Hey guys!

We've dropped KRFTs price from 4.99 to 0.99 until Monday :)

Enjoy!

• This is a steal.

• Just remember is 64 bits only.

• This is easily an $18 app. I bought another $1 app called Synth Automata almost makes me want a refund. For KRFT to be selling for the same price is just plain obscene.

• @skiphunt said:
    This is easily an $18 app. I bought another $1 app called Synth Automata almost makes me want a refund. For KRFT to be selling for the same price is just plain obscene.

I agree, but remember they had trouble finding a working price point. Shame but yeah, this is a steal. So is 4.99

• Agree. This app is worth way more but for those on the fence about god gem, omg jump in head first!

• It’s an amazing app. Everyone should get it.

• I still feel a bit guilty buying this app for 4.99, huge bargain at this price!

• @lukesleepwalker @aplourde Thank you. It sounds like a good candidate for the Mini. I'm in!

Thanks for the sale, @Alex fox

• Sad to say I didn’t take KRFT seriously until I finally bought it. I was blown away. My highest praises. I have to agree that .99 is absolutely insane for what KRFT offers. If you haven’t taken the leap yet... JUMP!

• edited November 2017

Insane in the membrane. Never give up on KRFT @Alex fox - you have created a beautiful instrument / arranger.

• This app rules as a midi controller to Gadget, or any other IOS synth. Just use AUM, AB3 or any DAW and KRFT can be a great midi controller. I have it sending midi To Cubasis and AUM but I wanna learn to use Auria more on the midi side.

• Glad to hear you guys are still enjoying it!

Enjoy the sale :)

• Just to echo what others have said, this is an obscene deal. I (happily) paid ten times more and felt that was a bargain. Don’t let the regular price frame your opinion of its potential, it says more about the marketplace than anything. KRFT is super capable and really well-designed, thanks @Alex fox