Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cursor and metronome control questions

Hi, I'm new to Samplebot and very enthused about the potential for my songwriting. I've learned the basics but have two questions.

Is there an easy way to return the cursor to bar one?

And how can I turn the metronome off? I've followed the procedure - Metronome off (click) > Done. But metronome continues to sound.

Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Thanks, @Jerado!

1. Yep: Tap to the left of the timeline, in the grey empty space (just above the drum icons)
    2. Interesting - so it says "Metronome Off" right now, in the tempo screen? (I concede, this could use another pass: should be a switch instead of the confusing On/Off text - I'm going to change that =))
  • Hi Michael, Thanks for the tip re cursor reset.
    I'm realising that the metronome seems designed only to work with recording the rhythm patterns, not for the other pads. This confused me!
    Also, a new quirk on both iPhone6 and iPad Pro is that switching from pads view to scroll view is fine, but switching from scroll view to pads takes the app out to the devices' home page. Then selecting the Samplebot app icon takes me back to the live project pad view.

• @Jerado said:
    Also, a new quirk on both iPhone6 and iPad Pro is that switching from pads view to scroll view is fine, but switching from scroll view to pads takes the app out to the devices' home page. Then selecting the Samplebot app icon takes me back to the live project pad view.

Funny you should mention, I just got this bug report from someone else today. I’ll issue an update shortly which fixes this