Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

More Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales

Xynthesizr: 32-step matrix sequencer/synthesizer $3.99 ($6.99)
Fugue Machine | multi-playhead sequencer $4.99 ($9.99)
ChordFlow $2.99 ($5.99)
Wizibel - Audio Visualizer $4.99 ($9.99)
Jam Maestro Lite - guitar tab sequencer Free ($0.99)
Dub Siren DX -DJ Mixer Synth + Reggae Dub Radio $1.99 ($2.99)

Comments

• Am very fond of Dub Siren. It's eccentric....

• I did not add the links because I want people to use The Soundtestroom's links and help out Doug. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Am very fond of Dub Siren. It's eccentric....

I was wondering about that one. Came across it when looking at Italizer type things. Sure looks funky, and it has Dub radio stations built in. If you dig it that much it is definitely worth a shot.

• @CracklePot said:

Nice, got it thanks :)

• Alina String Ensemble $2.99 ($5.99)
    Stereosun Pro $1.99 ($4.99)
    Drummy $0.99 ($1.99)

• I just got an auria email, 50% off of everything 11/23-28.

• JesJes
    edited November 2017

@CracklePot said:
    ChordFlow $2.99 ($5.99)

So how, exactly, have I managed to live without Xynthesizr all this time?
    what with that and Kauldron, Patterning and 3 instances of Dub Station2 in Aum : I am in sequence heaven.

• @CracklePot said:

Yuri's Shoom is half off.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@CracklePot said:

Yuri's Shoom is half off.

Do you recommend this one? Sure looks good, but I actually had to look it up as I was not familiar with what it was exactly. I remembered the name though, kind of hard to forget a name like "Shoom". :)

• @Jes said:

@CracklePot said:
    ChordFlow $2.99 ($5.99)

what with that and Kauldron, Patterning and 3 instances of Dub Station2 in Aum : I am in sequence heaven.

That sounds blissful.
    So far I've held off on DubStation. My only worry is that everything will sound like faux Mad Professor white labels, which isn't the worst thing, but.... you get my meaning.

• @CracklePot said:

Do you recommend this one? Sure looks good, but I actually had to look it up as I was not familiar with what it was exactly. I remembered the name though, kind of hard to forget a name like "Shoom". :)

I absolutely recommend it if you enjoy adding odd noises and textures into your tracks for ambiance or dramatic effect. Few other apps allow me to so easily add some interesting noises to flesh out an otherwise catchy yet barren track. Terrific for whooshes, whines and creepy dissonance, as well as gradually swelling persistent chords.

• @mrufino1 said:
    I just got an auria email, 50% off of everything 11/23-28.

Man, I’m gonna be extra broke this year

• @CracklePot thanks for posting and listing the pre-sale price!

• @oddSTAR said:

@CracklePot said:

I absolutely recommend it if you enjoy adding odd noises and textures into your tracks for ambiance or dramatic effect. Few other apps allow me to so easily add some interesting noises to flesh out an otherwise catchy yet barren track. Terrific for whooshes, whines and creepy dissonance, as well as gradually swelling persistent chords.

Watched some demos and sure enough I had to get it. Thanks for the nudge. B)

• @CracklePot said:

@oddSTAR said:

@CracklePot said:

O and I can email you 75 presets I made for it if you want them.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@CracklePot said:

@oddSTAR said:

@CracklePot said:

Oh heck yeah! <3

• edited November 2017

@mrufino1 said:
    I just got an auria email, 50% off of everything 11/23-28.

incl the Fabs?

edit: just seen in the other thread, the answer is yes

so I'll go for Pro-R (been waiting for a FF sale for it), thx for the info

• @jigglypuff said:
    @CracklePot thanks for posting and listing the pre-sale price!

B)

• edited November 2017

Impaktor - The drum synthesizer $2.99 ($4.99)
    Zeeon is on sale too, but there is already a thread for that.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

Ooh, I would love some new ammo, too! :wink:

• @oddSTAR said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Message me an email address and I will send them :)

• Me too please?

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@oddSTAR said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Message me an email address and I will send them :)

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Jes said:

@CracklePot said:
    ChordFlow $2.99 ($5.99)

That sounds blissful.
    So far I've held off on DubStation. My only worry is that everything will sound like faux Mad Professor white labels, which isn't the worst thing, but.... you get my meaning.

indeed..its not the worst thing...
    I find that its a beautiful delay and , after all, what comes out is only multiples of what goes in...
    I had to google Mad Professor..yeah I get it..very cool..like the godfather of Dubstep ..Im off to emulate Bengali Skank....

• Wow, now apesoft apps are on sale?! Guess I'll finally get to check out what all the fuss is about with Mood...

I'm going to be in so much trouble when the wife finds out! I burned through $50 in iTunes in the past week with Quantum, Senode, Kauldron, DeeMax, Rozeta, bunches of Ampify IAP's...now I've gotta get all of the Audio Damage apps, more Gadgets, Xequence (think that's on sale, too), ChordFlow, Mood, maybe some iSymphonic IAP or Cubasis Waves plug-ins, and I'm sure I missed a couple. I think I have a problem. Heeeeeeeeeeelp! :wink:

I will definitely use Doug's links for as many of these as I can--thanks to everyone who posted for that reminder!

• @oddSTAR said:
    Wow, now apesoft apps are on sale?! Guess I'll finally get to check out what all the fuss is about with Mood...

I'm going to be in so much trouble when the wife finds out! I burned through $50 in iTunes in the past week with Quantum, Senode, Kauldron, DeeMax, Rozeta, bunches of Ampify IAP's...now I've gotta get all of the Audio Damage apps, more Gadgets, Xequence (think that's on sale, too), ChordFlow, Mood, maybe some iSymphonic IAP or Cubasis Waves plug-ins, and I'm sure I missed a couple. I think I have a problem. Heeeeeeeeeeelp! :wink:

I will definitely use Doug's links for as many of these as I can--thanks to everyone who posted for that reminder!

So how do you like DeeMax? I saw some people writing it off as loudness war B.S., but that was pre-release speculating. When I heard it in Doug's demo, I thought it sounded incredible at low to mid settings. What's your take now that you have it for yourself?

• @CracklePot said:
    So how do you like DeeMax? I saw some people writing it off as loudness war B.S., but that was pre-release speculating. When I heard it in Doug's demo, I thought it sounded incredible at low to mid settings. What's your take now that you have it for yourself?

Initially, I was underwhelmed and felt like I wanted a refund. After a bit more time spent with it, I am content and have come to view it as a definite improvement in the capabilities I have within Gadget although still of the opinion that it should've cost only half the sale price...

• Cross DJ Pro $1.99 ($4.99)
    Clawtar - Adaptive MIDI Controller $2.99 ($4.99)

• edited November 2017

@oddSTAR said:

@CracklePot said:

Initially, I was underwhelmed and felt like I wanted a refund. After a bit more time spent with it, I am content and have come to view it as a definite improvement in the capabilities I have within Gadget although still of the opinion that it should've cost only half the sale price...

Words removed from my mouth and waved about in exact agreement.

• Is modstep the best at what it does?