Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Black Friday

Heads up...just bought Zeeon for €7,99 in the Dutch App Store....bargain!!!
Probably on sale everywhere

Comments

• edited November 2017

yup 6.99 in the US, 30%off. Thanks for the heads up

• £6.99 here in the UK - just what I was waiting for.

• Cool. Great layout on the phone too. Little disappointed there's no scale settings for keyboard but oh well

• edited November 2017

It’s a feeding frenzy!!!! Get it while you can!

• @db909 said:
    Cool. Great layout on the phone too. Little disappointed there's no scale settings for keyboard but oh well

It’s an AU so you can host it in Garageband and use GB’s scale settings. :smile:

• Is there no button for editing both layers simultaneously on the iPhone version? Manual mentions it, but it's not there on iphone

• @db909 said:
    Is there no button for editing both layers simultaneously on the iPhone version? Manual mentions it, but it's not there on iphone

hhmmmmm, just noticed also....

• Mhhh.....i still think (i might be alone) that is not at all good for pro music production apps.
    From now on i won´t buy any apps which are too cheap :#
    It doesn´t attract a bigger market for sound designer f.e. Many impulse buys from the crowd which could mean more sales but a lot more support too.
    Once there might be a plug-in.....people won´t pay 10 times more.
    Developers seems not make much money mostly in the app store but they doesn´t open the door for more pro apps this way.
    I wish there wouldn´t be any sales. Maybe an intro price and then it should be fixed. Otherwise people always wait for sales.
    Not sure about this ongoing cheap is king thing.

• I don’t have too many resources so that’s why IOS attracted me and I do not believe in pirating hard work by Devs so I rather buy and IOS delivers!

IMHO

• Nobody forced the dev to put it on sale. I would've bought it at full price, no idea it was going on sale. Seems it's a universally acclaimed iOS synth so I'm sure people will be buying it for years as they discover it

• edited November 2017

v1.4 should be available next week. Including wavefolder type drive (high quality - no aliasing)

https://clyp.it/bxwu50on

• Any news on the state saving issue when using Zeeon in Cubasis 2.3?

• Quality synth.. even the original price is too cheap for the sounds this can create. Easily in the top 5 best iOS synths ever

• @Love3quency said:
    Quality synth.. even the original price is too cheap for the sounds this can create. Easily in the top 5 best iOS synths ever

Indeed. For me after some days and my first 20 patches it´s Nr.1 on iOS (and even in my Top 5 list from all my synths).
    And because it´s "too" cheap i can´t ask for some things i miss. So i let it as it is and try to be happy :)

• Great synth, really.
    It's the little things that make a difference, and the mod matrix and audio rate modulation and the sound of it!

• It’s very good, just had three instances running in AUM, triggered by the Brambos Bassline AU and was only on 50% CPU.

• @Cib said:

@Love3quency said:
    Quality synth.. even the original price is too cheap for the sounds this can create. Easily in the top 5 best iOS synths ever

Indeed. For me after some days and my first 20 patches it´s Nr.1 on iOS (and even in my Top 5 list from all my synths).
    And because it´s "too" cheap i can´t ask for some things i miss. So i let it as it is and try to be happy :)

This is the synth you’re looking for!

Will there be a Cib preset bank coming soon? ;)

• @Keenan said:

@Cib said:

@Love3quency said:

Maybe....but not so soon. Not this year i think. I have too much going in the way. Also it takes a lot time on an iPhone.
    But i try to share a few patches here and there. It´s still a fresh synth.

• You’re a great sound designer! I hope we get to enjoy your presets soon :)

@Cib said:

@Keenan said:

@Cib said:

@Love3quency said:

Maybe....but not so soon. Not this year i think. I have too much going in the way. Also it takes a lot time on an iPhone.

@Cib said:

@Keenan said:

@Cib said:

@Love3quency said:

• Just spent the past hour with a permanent grin while trying out the new Wavefolder and drive options. A whole new personality can be revealed; one that can go from subtle harmonics to head-spinning psychotic in the most musical of ways. Next level from an already extremely high level :o

• @brice said:
    Just spent the past hour with a permanent grin while trying out the new Wavefolder and drive options. A whole new personality can be revealed; one that can go from subtle harmonics to head-spinning psychotic in the most musical of ways. Next level from an already extremely high level :o

Looking forward to diving into the latest beta once the kids are in bed.

• Picked up Zeeon today and I’m blown away. So excited to dive in and learn the ins and outs
    Thanks Beepstreet!

• Stop those sales please, I need some money to eat....

• Damn, looks like I’m gonna be groggy in the morning. And i was just about to get to sleep.

• I need your presets! Only great one ;)

• The wavefolder is amazing. The harmonics...oo boy

• edited November 2017

Somehow I just went from 94% to 95% battery power after playing around with the wavefolder for 10 mins...behold the power of Zeeon

• A great synth! One small question, though; the first parameter I wanted to connect to Rozeta in AUM was one of the LFO rates, but that was the one (and only?) parameter I couldn't find in the list. Has this been discussed before?

• Ok I know this is a bit new to me but is there a reason that Zeeon keeps defaulting back to the initial patch when I reload my Cubasis project? Bloody amazing synth though. Wow

• Yes there are some issues with latest Cubasis update. I'm contacting them, but it runs somehow slow :).