Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ROZETA (PARTICLES out now)

Comments

• edited November 2017

My lord. Really?
    Seems unnecessary. I like that old name(won't mention it here ;) )
    Not a huge deal I suppose but...?
    I've never heard of odesi but I will now know to stay away from it. Doesn't sit well with me they would ask such a thing.
    Negative points for their company.

• @brambos said:

Bassline:

• use the slide feature to create ties

Thank you for listening and delivering!

• @brambos a minor blip. Just like AUM, Quantum, and BM3 - Rozeta has become one of the daily ‘load it up’ apps at the start of every session. Congrats.

It has also got me using iElectribe finally! Great sounds in that app. If you can do anything going forward to keep up those templates for other drum machines that would be so cool. Even if it means getting the developers to mod their MIDI implementation just for Rozeta. iSpark, Vatanator, all the Lumbeat apps, all the Elliot Garage apps. It would mean their apps would start to see a lot more daylight.

Nice work!

Oh and one good thing that can come out of the rebrand to Rozeta is more publicity - JUICE IT! :wink:

• @gusgranite said:
    @brambos a minor blip. Just like AUM, Quantum, and BM3 - Rozeta has become one of the daily ‘load it up’ apps at the start of every session. Congrats.

It has also got me using iElectribe finally! Great sounds in that app. If you can do anything going forward to keep up those templates for other drum machines that would be so cool. Even if it means getting the developers to mod their MIDI implementation just for Rozeta. iSpark, Vatanator, all the Lumbeat apps, all the Elliot Garage apps. It would mean their apps would start to see a lot more daylight.

Sure, it's easy to add key maps. I don't have every drum machine/app out there, but if you send me the key maps I'll happily add them to the list.

• AppStore Reviews people please, they really help the developers. <3

@gusgranite said:
    @brambos a minor blip. Just like AUM, Quantum, and BM3 - Rozeta has become one of the daily ‘load it up’ apps at the start of every session. Congrats.

Nice work!

Oh and one good thing that can come out of the rebrand to Rozeta is more publicity - JUICE IT! :wink:

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    5 star review just left at AppStore :)
    Great job Brambos!

Thanks! That's very helpful!

• edited November 2017

Bumpin' the thread to help spread the word. :)

• edited November 2017

@TheVimFuego said:
    Dagnabbit I can’t Rosanna by Toto out of my head now.

TB-303 at high volume and full liquidy squelch until the ear worm is dead! Took me an hour of it to get rid of Pharrell Williams "Happy". Oh &%$#! it's back! :D

• I wouldn’t have budged on this one. Still love your app, but now it has (an understandably) weird name now.

• edited November 2017

@SevenSystems said:
    Can I call my new synth app Obesity. I mean, it has 256 oscillators and stuff...

Quit working on new stuff and get midi-import into Xequencer already, jeez!! :)

• I'm calling it Rosie for short.

• Well played @brambos On the outside the request looks petty and over zealous but you were obviously happy with the convo.

Great app. Good work!

• @ipadthai said:
    I'm calling it Rosie for short.

Is that as in ‘Whole lotta Rosie’ or ‘Rubber Rosie’?

• Who wants a collectors original Odessa app on my iPhone 7+ will make a great present for your favorite appoholic, I haven’t updated yet

• @MeatWalrus said:
    Who wants a collectors original Odessa app on my iPhone 7+ will make a great present for your favorite appoholic, I haven’t updated yet

O that old model was rubbish! Lol

• Maybe this one should have been named Troublemaker. ;)

• Talking of which has anyone seen the prices being asked for iphone generation 1 these days.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Talking of which has anyone seen the prices being asked for iphone generation 1 these days.

No, but I read that high capacity iPod classics w/ click wheel are fetching high prices.

• Love the new features in Bassline, I can copy and transpose sections and have a proper little track going in minutes. Thanks @brambos

• @brambos said:
    Rozeta; not just a gamechanger but also a namechanger ;)

Please help spread the word to minimize any possible confusion.. Thanks for your support!

Ha, nice one.

• <3 <3 Lovely, lovely apps... <3 <3

I can't wait until BM3 supports these. Until then, so nice to know I can start in Aum and transplant it all there later.

• @SpookyZoo said:

Haha no worries, 't was a joke... though I did briefly flirt with an integrated modular synth engine a la SunVox, but I'll stop being childish now :D

• @SevenSystems said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Haha no worries, 't was a joke... though I did briefly flirt with an integrated modular synth engine a la SunVox, but I'll stop being childish now :D

Ha, yeah, got that. 256 Oscillators was a bit of a giveaway. :)

• @SpookyZoo said:

@SevenSystems said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Ha, yeah, got that. 256 Oscillators was a bit of a giveaway. :)

and make it AU while you're at it so I can have 512, 768, or even 1,024... all going at the same time :)

• Nah I'll just make the 65536 oscillators an IAP... should sound like white noise at that point anyway :D so, let's return to topic :o

• Odessa is a cool name but, SEO wise, naming an app after a city probably wasn't a good idea

• @SevenSystems said:
    Nah I'll just make the 65536 oscillators an IAP... should sound like white noise at that point anyway :D so, let's return to topic :o

This in an app:

• @SevenSystems said:
    Nah I'll just make the 65536 oscillators an IAP... should sound like white noise at that point anyway :D so, let's return to topic :o

My bad. I didn't realize there was an actual topic. I thought we were all just keeping the thread alive and on page 1. :)

• edited November 2017

@brambos said:

@SheffieldBleep said:
    That's very decent of you. It seems to me a somewhat spurious claim on infringement and unlikely to stand up to scrutiny, but good for you in taking the moral high ground. As for mixed in key..... really????

The dialogue between them and myself has been very pleasant. My initial reaction was similar to yours, but they made a convincing case to me (and I honestly don't mean that in a Don Corleone kind of way :D ).

The music software business is a tiny world. We all need to support each other from time to time and the last thing I want to do is create confusion due to naming issues.

Good for you. Respect.