Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thank You Audiobus Forum.

13»

Comments

• I’m quite the lurker, but I just say, I’m really greatful for this website and it’s insightful, vibrant community.

• I would have given up on IOS as a serious composition format had it not been for this great place, the developers amazing input, plus the great advice of forum members.

THANK YOU ALL !!!

• This forum has been a deal maker for me and iOS. Just last night at 3AM (in Turkey) my iPad died and if it wasn't for @CracklePot I would have been a goner. He saved me with the two handed fix: one on the power button and one on the home button! Souls like this make life a much better ride!

• @LinearLineman said:
    This forum has been a deal maker for me and iOS. Just last night at 3AM (in Turkey) my iPad died and if it wasn't for @CracklePot I would have been a goner. He saved me with the two handed fix: one on the power button and one on the home button! Souls like this make life a much better ride!

@CracklePot is super helpful and this forum is by far the best I experienced. It has saved me hours of frustration, confusion and infact only today saved me 20 euro! I hope to give back with the little info I have in due time.

• And this thread should be on the general forum IMO!

• Oh, it is... Oops. Love you guys!

• @theinvisibleman said:

@LinearLineman said:
    This forum has been a deal maker for me and iOS. Just last night at 3AM (in Turkey) my iPad died and if it wasn't for @CracklePot I would have been a goner. He saved me with the two handed fix: one on the power button and one on the home button! Souls like this make life a much better ride!

@CracklePot is super helpful and this forum is by far the best I experienced. It has saved me hours of frustration, confusion and infact only today saved me 20 euro! I hope to give back with the little info I have in due time.

That was wonderful to wake up to. <3 B)
    You are both awesome. Thank you for the shoutout. :)

• Yayyyyy, AB Forum! I’m a HUGE fan!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Oh, it is... Oops. Love you guys!

@motmeister said:
    Yayyyyy, AB Forum! I’m a HUGE fan!

@CracklePot said:

@theinvisibleman said:

@LinearLineman said:

That was wonderful to wake up to. <3 B)
    You are both awesome. Thank you for the shoutout. :)

@theinvisibleman said:

@LinearLineman said:

CHEERS!