Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone Headphone Bug!

Hi,

Has anyone experienced a bug with iPhone headphones audio cutting out and reverting to the iPhone speaker even though the headphones are still connected?

Can’t get it to work again without resetting the iPhone !!!!

Terrible bug...especially making bangin tunes in the early hours in bed laid next to the missus asleep!

Comments

• I've had that happen with some apps on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Air 2 both have a 3.5mm jack...
    Smells like a Core Audio Bug big-time...

• @DaveMagoo said:
    Terrible bug...especially making bangin tunes in the early hours in bed laid next to the missus asleep!

That is getting dangerously close to lawsuit territory. That could seriously get someone murdered. :)

• @Samu said:
    I've had that happen with some apps on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Air 2 both have a 3.5mm jack...
    Smells like a Core Audio Bug big-time...

Weird thing is I plugged the lightning to jack adapter in and this sorted it (for now)

• @CracklePot said:

@DaveMagoo said:

That is getting dangerously close to lawsuit territory. That could seriously get someone murdered. :)

Yeah bloody Apple breaking up homes!