iPhone Headphone Bug!

Hi,

Has anyone experienced a bug with iPhone headphones audio cutting out and reverting to the iPhone speaker even though the headphones are still connected?

Can’t get it to work again without resetting the iPhone !!!!

Terrible bug...especially making bangin tunes in the early hours in bed laid next to the missus asleep!

Comments

  • 4 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • I've had that happen with some apps on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Air 2 both have a 3.5mm jack...
    Smells like a Core Audio Bug big-time...

  • @DaveMagoo said:
    Terrible bug...especially making bangin tunes in the early hours in bed laid next to the missus asleep!

    That is getting dangerously close to lawsuit territory. That could seriously get someone murdered. :)

  • @Samu said:
    I've had that happen with some apps on both my iPhone 5 and iPad Air 2 both have a 3.5mm jack...
    Smells like a Core Audio Bug big-time...

    Weird thing is I plugged the lightning to jack adapter in and this sorted it (for now)

  • @CracklePot said:

    @DaveMagoo said:
    Terrible bug...especially making bangin tunes in the early hours in bed laid next to the missus asleep!

    That is getting dangerously close to lawsuit territory. That could seriously get someone murdered. :)

    Yeah bloody Apple breaking up homes!

Sign In or Register to comment.