Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unique is on sale,and the Bug Have Been Fixed In New Version!!!

edited November 2017 in General App Discussion

the lag problem in ipad pro have been fixed in new update!!!
I LOVE SUGAR BYTES!!!

Comments

• I hafta say I have a Pro and don't experience this AT ALL. Just for the record....

• Is Unique an AU?

• DCJDCJ
    edited November 2017

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Is Unique an AU?

Nope. But is still niiice!

• edited November 2017

the lag problem in ipad pro have been fixed in new update!!!
    I LOVE SUGAR BYTES!!!

• I have the exact same problems with Unique and Egoist. I traded emails with SB when Unique came out and Egoist was updated to 1.5 but still no fix. Last I heard was SB were aware that some iPad Pro owners had issues but they didn’t know how to solve it.

The problem has more of an impact in Unique than Egoist (due to the nature of the app), so much so that it prevents me from using it at all.

• Some glitch-type musician is probably salivating over that video.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I hafta say I have a Pro and don't experience this AT ALL. Just for the record....

>

Nor me.

• I still don't know why iPad version runs under iOS 9.3 and the iPhone one requires 10.0.

Bargain at this price.

• Lags with me pro :(

• Iphone se has a bug on keyboard as well. Area on keyboard under where black keys end doesent respond, unless you slide from one key to another.

• edited November 2017

In fairness to the developer, seeing as this is a call to not buy their app at what should be a peak sales time, I think those experiencing issues should list their hardware model and iOS version as well. If it turns out that this issue is not impacting all Pro models or all iOS versions then the thread title should probably be updated also.

• It’s not their greatest piece of work

• @gusgranite said:
    In fairness to the developer, seeing as this is a call to not buy their app at what should be a peak sales time, I think those experiencing issues should list their hardware model and iOS version as well. If it turns out that this issue is not impacting all Pro models or all iOS versions then the thread title should probably be updated also.

Yes please :)

• edited November 2017

@gusgranite said:

Pro 9.7, latest iOS

To be fair to the OP, he/she has raise this issue on this forum before, I know that this has been raised with Sugar Bytes through emails and the OP has also posted the issue on the Sugar Bytes KVR forum (on 24th October) which, so far, is yet to receive a response.

• edited November 2017

@Beathoven said:

@gusgranite said:

Pro 9.7, latest iOS

To be fair to the OP, he/she has raise this issue on this forum before, I know that this has been raised with Sugar Bytes through emails and the OP has also posted the issue on the Sugar Bytes KVR forum (on 24th October) which, so far, is yet to receive a response.

Metoo (on the specs and issue) I picked it up for free though so haven’t been too vocal about getting it fixed, makes playing the on screen keyboard impossible.

• Wow ...I have a Pro, shame that the 2 apps I was going to get (this and isymphonic) are being cited as too buggy to play (this) or bounce (isymphonic). Thanks for the feedback all.

• I like this so far. Great use of $1!!

• Working on my Mini4 , small kine stuck notes tho

• @jcdream said:
    Just like Egoist,It have the same problem on iPad Pro: screen lag.

My Pro, no lag

• In the interests of science I've just done a full reset and reinstall of both iPad and iPhone versions, the lag remains.

Interestingly I don't remember having this issue on my original 9.7, this is a replacement so maybe there are subtle hardware differences? Or maybe it's iOS 11, who knows?

• @TheVimFuego said:
    In the interests of science I've just done a full reset and reinstall of both iPad and iPhone versions, the lag remains.

Interestingly I don't remember having this issue on my original 9.7, this is a replacement so maybe there are subtle hardware differences? Or maybe it's iOS 11, who knows?

It was the same on iOS 10.

• @skoptic said:
    Wow ...I have a Pro, shame that the 2 apps I was going to get (this and isymphonic) are being cited as too buggy to play (this) or bounce (isymphonic). Thanks for the feedback all.

I just picked up iSymphonic today and so far no problems at all with playing, sending midi to it (Arpeggiator Pro) and recording output (cubasis via Audiobus 3) .

Unique, on the other hand, is so sluggish on my pro, it feels like its being run through an emulation layer.

I have all Sugar Bytes apps and havent had any probs on any Ive tried on my air 2 running ios 10 ... My main iPad is 2017 12.9 inch ipad Pro 512gb, running iOS 11.1.2.

• Update: I just tried Unique for the first time via midi keyboard (Arturia 32) and it worked like a charm. Played as quick as I could and no stuck notes. Just can’t the thing to work worth a damn via the on-screen keyboard, which is inconvenient but not a dealbreaker for me.

In unrelated news, this past couple weeks I’ve noticed a major issue with interface freezing, often seconds at a time on my iPad Pro (11.1.2) . .. The closer I get to filling up the 512gb, the problem seems more frequent. Didn’t happen at all with iOS 10 or earlier versions of iOS 11 , but I always had more than 100gb free at the time. I have my suspicions that it may be something to do with application indexing — I have over 600 apps installed (half music apps , the rest games & other apps + media) I have a feeling I’m going to need to get rid of the fluff and maybe even re-format if this keeps up.

• The iPhone version at $.99 is a no-brainer. Works great on my Air 1.

• I bought this, my ipad is a pro, app runs like shit, deleted app, wish i had seen this thread before :-)

• I`m sorry to hear that, I've sended feeback few days ago,hoping they will fix unique at next version.

• Unique was updated tonight and it has completely fixed the lag on my 10.5" Pro!

• Great news!

@excesseye said:
    Unique was updated tonight and it has completely fixed the lag on my 10.5" Pro!

• @excesseye said:
    Unique was updated tonight and it has completely fixed the lag on my 10.5" Pro!

yahhhhhhh~~~

• Lag fixed, probably good to edit the thread title!