Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Soundtestroom Black Friday Sales page...is now closed

Comments

• @ecamburn said:
    Thanks for doing this @MonzoPro . Picked up Phasemaker and Rozeta

@marcuspresident Link underneath this video should work.

Thanks for the link!

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Bump... to first page.

This page is so useful.

Thanks @MonzoPro

Cheers for the bump Matt!

Guessing it’ll quieten down now, but I’ll add any new ones Doug sends over tomorrow.

• @MonzoPro I sent them over to you earlier this evening so hopefully you should have them now :)

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro I sent them over to you earlier this evening so hopefully you should have them now :)

I’ll put them up in the morning Doug - I’ve had a bit too much wine tonight, so it’s best I don’t fiddle with it now or I might break the internet!

• @MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro I sent them over to you earlier this evening so hopefully you should have them now :)

I’ll put them up in the morning Doug - I’ve had a bit too much wine tonight, so it’s best I don’t fiddle with it now or I might break the internet!

@MonzoPro brilliant, and a well deserved drink it is too, tomorrow is all cool beans

• Forget DDMF I decided to bless all those awesome Devs that gave us a price break this thanksgiving!

So I got Chordflow & ZMors EQ,

Now guys is there a modulation delay app that I can use on the iPhone too?
    Wondered if Quatromod does it or Dubstation?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Forget DDMF I decided to bless all those awesome Devs that gave us a price break this thanksgiving!

I picked up Dubstation 2 (only three quid), and it’s a really good echo. You can modulate and saturate the delay to give it real character.

• Latest (and probably last) batch up, new sales at the top:

horsegas.co.uk/soundtestroom/

• edited November 2017

Loopmaker: BEATS $0,99 from $3,99

Added the link only to checking info:

http://appshopper.com/music/loop-makerbeats-advanced-drum-loop-generator

• @fjcblanco said:
    Loopmaker: BEATS $0,99 from $3,99

Added the link only to checking info:

http://appshopper.com/music/loop-makerbeats-advanced-drum-loop-generator

Not worth the money, imho. Very responsive pads, but buggy as hell and missing lots of useful functions. Click noises for some of the sounds. There are a lot of better choices. But, hmm, i like the sound of the included FX, like short delay with medium reverb on some of the including drum sounds.

• Agreed. First time I hear about this app.

• Thanks! Decided to for Dubstation 2 also can’t wait to check into it!

@MonzoPro said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Forget DDMF I decided to bless all those awesome Devs that gave us a price break this thanksgiving!

I picked up Dubstation 2 (only three quid), and it’s a really good echo. You can modulate and saturate the delay to give it real character.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Thanks! Decided to for Dubstation 2 also can’t wait to check into it!

@MonzoPro said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

It’s very good. Haven’t used it on a guitar but lives up to its name with drums and synths

• ZMors EQ is amazing guys! Jump on it you won’t regret it seriously!

• https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photophore-synth/id937318617?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l4Ky&ct=forum

Add this super mega deal to Doug’s page this synth going thru Dubstation; EOS2 is out of this world! Only .99 cents!

• edited November 2017

Any chance to run EOS 2 on an iphone 5s? (question mainly about power device).

And another one: is Dubstation 2 compatible with Audiobus 2?

Thanks.

• edited November 2017

@ecamburn said:
    Thanks for doing this @MonzoPro . Picked up Phasemaker and Rozeta

@marcuspresident Link underneath this video should work.

Thanks!
    Neo Soul Keys is pure softness in my ears. Every every sound has a pleasant and nice feeling to it.

• Audio Damage apps no longer on sale? I though the sale was thru whole weekend??

• edited November 2017

Geoshred is finally on sale in Germany for Euro 16.99
    Link in description of Soundtestroom video

• bump(er cars really are fun).

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Audio Damage apps no longer on sale? I though the sale was thru whole weekend??

Bummed out here... Although their prices are not that high :smile:

@amusing_Grace said:

Still weighing on that one. Trying to get the same feels running Geo Synth midi out to sampletank or bs-16i and STRNG, layered

• edited November 2017

@senhorlampada said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Audio Damage apps no longer on sale? I though the sale was thru whole weekend??

Bummed out here... Although their prices are not that high :smile:

@amusing_Grace said:

Still weighing on that one. Trying to get the same feels running Geo Synth midi out to sampletank or bs-16i and STRNG, layered

According to Appshopper price for Geoshred went up to normal again about three hours ago.

• It can’t be I tried to buy here in the west coast around 1 pm Sunday and it was over already. :(

• After the announcement video i thought the sale would at least last 24 hours

• Sorry i was referring to the Audio Damage sale. :o

@amusing_Grace said:
    After the announcement video i thought the sale would at least last 24 hours

• Still on sale in the U.K. Just paid £14.99.

• Geoshred still on sale in the U.K. Just paid £14.99

• @Iso said:
    Geoshred still on sale in the U.K. Just paid £14.99

That’s great. I couldn’t check in the store when i saw the Appshopper notification as i bought it immediately when it went on sale.

• Picked up a few great bargains, geoshred and troublemaker are the highlights so far. Just wanted to bump this since there are still plenty of sales on and it's an easy way to help @thesoundtestroom

• Just a quick post to say the Soundtestroom sales page is now closed.

I'm sure @thesoundtestroom Doug appreciates all your clicks, so thanks from me and him!