Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You know you buy TOO MANY APPS when :________

Me:

When in App Store “you may also like”.....you have all of the recommendations.

What say you?

Comments

• I keep playing with apps and never finish a production :)

• when I find myself downloading another synth app while I have 5 or so other synths that I've downloaded but did not even dive into.

• Is this some sort of question and if so is this even possible? Perhaps a more relevant question would be, what can we do to urge Apple to provide adequate storage space on our iOS devices so we can fit all of our app purchases on them.

• You know you buy TOO MANY APPS when...Soemone on the forum mentions how they love some older app and you think...hmmm, I should check that out...once at the App Store you see the little cloud download thing that indicates you already own it.

• .... You have 3 new apps. But don't have enough money to buy your kids dinner

• You know you buy too many apps when you are getting unending updates from 2,3,4,5,6...etc years ago today and tomorrow etc...

• ...you accidentally buy Sampletank twice. Once in the paid app and once as an IAP in the free (I didn't think that was possible anyway? Grrr).

• your wife wants to name your future children Noah and Isabelle and you insist on Abu Dhabi and Zeeon.

• Your orgasm noise is “AAAUUUUUmmm”

• All of the above...

• @gusgranite said:
    ...you accidentally buy Sampletank twice. Once in the paid app and once as an IAP in the free (I didn't think that was possible anyway? Grrr).

Yeah been there and done that :(

• This forum gets a new name: "AppSlutz" and you see yourselfe fully appreciating it

• You are writing a thread with "BAM" in the headline

• edited November 2017

Your iPad looks like Dougs @thesoundtestroom and you don't do app reviews.

You wish app A had such-and-such feature and buy app B, which does, in the hopes of magically mashing the two together. To which you make various developer requests which they fulfill partially or fully even though you paid $5 for it and complain, and then spend $30 on app C and repeat the cycle through the entire alphabet ad infinitum ;) :p >:)

• When you go out to eat, all you can order is off APPetizers menu

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    When you go out to eat, all you can order is off APPetizers menu

Very good.

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    When you go out to eat, all you can order is off APPetizers menu

Hey-yo, bu-dump bump tssss!

• @TozBourne said:
    You know you buy TOO MANY APPS when...Soemone on the forum mentions how they love some older app and you think...hmmm, I should check that out...once at the App Store you see the little cloud download thing that indicates you already own it.

This!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@gusgranite said:
    ...you accidentally buy Sampletank twice. Once in the paid app and once as an IAP in the free (I didn't think that was possible anyway? Grrr).

Yeah been there and done that :(

Guilty of that one.

• @supadom said:

Overstuffed with apps

• @RJB said:

@supadom said:

Overstuffed with apps

Ive tried to offload some to the cloud but the case would no go back slim. Damn you Apple!

• edited November 2017

...when you ‘forgot’ you had an app that you ‘need to buy’..

• When you get baked and forget you swore not to give Korg anymore money

• edited November 2017

....when you don't even bother looking at any posts for new synths released...
    :o

• You know you buy too many apps when...

You only ever use the search function to find the app you want, because you don't know which page of which folder of which page it's in!

• edited November 2017

You make strict rules for when you are allowed to buy a new app ....... and then break them!

• When you wish Korg would take iWavestation and Kamata away from Gadget so you don't have to buy the f***ing things just for... reasons.

Update: I predict Lisbon will soon join the above.

• edited November 2017

More than 250 music related apps installed on the device...

• When a really cool synth app like Yonac's Kayldron comes out and instead of the joyous thought "Oh boy, I gotta have it", you think "Oh crap, there's a new app I won't have time to use." I know I'll end up getting it because $4 is a great bang-for-the-buck price, but then I'll feel guilty for not using it every time I see the icon in my sea of synth app icons. I gotta start getting less sleep and using already purchased apps more. Is there a therapy app to help me deal with my SAGS - Synth App Guilt Syndrome. Nevermind, I won't have time to use it.

• When you realise that most of the stuff you need to do can already be done with Cubasis and Gadget...