Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

(OT) RIP Malcolm Young (AC/DC co-founder)

Don’t know where else to post this but just wanted to mark the passing of a rock and roll legend.

There is much to be admired in someone who knows their craft and just sticks with it.

Comments

• Damn.......Angus seems to get the adoration but it was the two together that made them special.
    RIP and thanks for many many hours of guitar heaven

• edited November 2017

@AndyPlankton said:
    Damn.......Angus seems to get the adoration but it was the two together that made them special.

Keith Richards (I think) said it’s the gaps that rock, and no other band showed this more than AC/DC. Magical alchemy.

• awww man thats sad. their contribution together to rock and roll is huge. RIP Malcolm

• RIP. As I said in the other thread, his guitar is the one that delighted my lizard brain.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Damn.......Angus seems to get the adoration but it was the two together that made them special.

Keith Richards (I think) said it’s the gaps that rock, and no other band showed this more than AC/DC. Magical alchemy.

Truth.

• RIP Malcolm, he was my main inspiration in music. I loved his attitude in AC/DC...

• No one was better at composing chordal riffs in rock style.

• I’ve always been drawn to rhythm guitar players, and Malcolm was among the best. Its frightening how quickly he went. Respect.

• I wonder who can play Bad Boy Boogie as he usally did. R.I.P.

• edited November 2017

Flash and the Pan - Waiting For A Train

Flash and the Pan - Walking In The Rain

(excellently covered by Grace Jones)

Why am I posting this? Harry Vanda and George Young were Flash and the Pan, George Young being the elder brother of Malcolm and Angus. He himself died on 22nd of October 2017. Vanda and Young were highly prominent contributors to the Oz music scene in so many ways. I moved out to Melbourne (after spending a year in Papua New Guinea going to school) in 1977 + 1978 and you didn’t have to go far to find something that had a Vanda and Young connection.

• edited November 2017

• I'm so sad! AC/DC has been a pillar of rock, and Malcom was the standard bearer for rock rhythm guitarists everywhere.

"For those about to rock..."

• Such a shame how he spent his last years, life can be fucking cruel as you get older.

I was never a proper fan - only have Highway to Hell on record, but love a bit of early AC/DC with Bon Scott.

• Saw them open for Blue Oyster Cult at Red Rocks amphitheater maybe 1976/77.
    It was the first proper rock show at Red Rocks after a long hiatus due to some guy jumping off of the natural rock formation to his death.
    Absolutely no prior hype for AC/DC.
    No one had heard of them and some were commenting on how the band name was kind of silly.
    By the time they left the stage our heads were spinning. People were yelling for them to come back out during BOC’s set.
    Bon Scott and Angus Young were something to behold for sure but if you took them off the stage (and often times the two of them would wander into the crowd for extended periods, Angus on Bon’s shoulders) that rhythm section led by Malcom would just hold it down. They were a seamless powerhouse.
    One of my favorite - and there were many - live music experiences from that time.
    Also one of my favorite stories to retell.
    And yes Monzo my brother, life can be and is fucking cruel but look at the memories all these greats that we’ve lost have left us.
    “Let there be Rock” indeed.

• Very sad - AC/DC were the first proper band I saw live, at a local college gig with maybe 200 people, around 1976. Of course they went on to much bigger things! A sad loss.

• @u0421793 said:
    Flash and the Pan - Waiting For A Train

Flash and the Pan - Walking In The Rain

(excellently covered by Grace Jones)

Why am I posting this? Harry Vanda and George Young were Flash and the Pan, George Young being the elder brother of Malcolm and Angus. He himself died on 22nd of October 2017. Vanda and Young were highly prominent contributors to the Oz music scene in so many ways. I moved out to Melbourne (after spending a year in Papua New Guinea going to school) in 1977 + 1978 and you didn’t have to go far to find something that had a Vanda and Young connection.

Indeed, fitting to mark George's passing also.

Vanda and Young central to the development of Aussie music.