Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New non Pro iPad thoughts

Really thinking of getting another iPad to go along with my Air 2.

The Pro models are too expensive for my liking at this time, so been thinking of a another Air2.

Then I thought the new (non Pro) iPads at least have a faster processor, but would it matter to lasting for new apps, as they still only have 2 gig ram.

So, what do people think? New iPad non Pro with its slight degraded screen, or a recon Air 2 and don’t worry about future apps that need 4 gig ram, as most apps are made to work on the majority spec. Majority spec is not 4 gig just yet lol

Comments

• Get another Air2. They are cheap enough secondhand just now and can cope with any music making apps at the moment. I can't imagine you will be out a great deal if you do sell it in a year or two. You will have had your money's worth by that time anyway I would think.

• @robosardine said:
    Get another Air2. They are cheap enough secondhand just now and can cope with any music making apps at the moment. I can't imagine you will be out a great deal if you do sell it in a year or two. You will have had your money's worth by that time anyway I would think.

I would probably never sell either even if a Pro enters my future. I don’t think you can have too many iPads. Even an iPad just running certain apps alone is cheaper than most hardware.

If I went the Apple recon route, do they change the battery?