Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Appstore is offering me Nave and FM4 updates

Comments

• edited November 2017

Me too, the apps store has lost its mind.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

• It’s Russian revenge for no Gadget naming!!! :p

• Relax, it’s softening us up for the, surely imminent, Samplr update.

I quite like being reminded of old updates, it’s a bit like watching reruns on TV.

• AI. Rise of the Machines. And not the cool NI Maschinê-s neither! Siri is ready to kick some serious butt. Makes Wonder Woman look like Strawberry Shortcake. Keep your eyes on your phone... cause it has its unblinking eye on you! Each phone can deliver a lethal dose of voltage if given the instruction from above.

must... drown... my... phone... in the toilet... AAARGGH!!! Buzzt! Zppp!!

Fin. (fade to black)

(sorry... just notes for a short story set in the Dystopian near-future. Ya know, standard non-conformist boilerplate stuff. :smiley: )

• @haulin_notes said:
    AI. Rise of the Machines. And not the cool NI Maschinê-s neither! Siri is ready to kick some serious butt. Makes Wonder Woman look like Strawberry Shortcake. Keep your eyes on your phone... cause it has its unblinking eye on you! Each phone can deliver a lethal dose of voltage if given the instruction from above.

must... drown... my... phone... in the toilet... AAARGGH!!! Buzzt! Zppp!!

Fin. (fade to black)

(sorry... just notes for a short story set in the Dystopian near-future. Ya know, standard non-conformist boilerplate stuff. :smiley: )

Can’t get iPad down toilet........grrrr

• edited November 2017

Exactly! It won't fit. Apple is always one step ahead. Resistance is feudal. Oh well... time to play Gadget.

• Like iOS 11wasn't bad enough now we are circling the drain so they can re-torture us with iOS 8!

LOL

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Relax, it’s softening us up for the, surely imminent, Samplr update.

I quite like being reminded of old updates, it’s a bit like watching reruns on TV.

Yeah, well, imagine an "update" for Samplr drops and it turns out it is the old update. Here will be riots man, riots, I tell you.

:)