Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad Mini & iPad - Which Apps?

Which Apps (besides the official Launchpad App) work well with a Launchpad Mini?thinking about picking one up,any recommendations?

Comments

• gridinstrument and then you can use it with everything

• @Hansson said:
    gridinstrument and then you can use it with everything

Thanks,this sounds awesome!

• edited November 2017

you might be able to use them with BM3. i think you can map the 64 pads . not 100% sure tho
    gridinstruments is only 2.99!

• I’m slowly working out how to use my Launchpad Mini with Modstep. It’s tough but a good learning experience

• @fauxen said:
    I’m slowly working out how to use my Launchpad Mini with Modstep. It’s tough but a good learning experience

interesting.lookin into it!

• @mrcanister said:
    you might be able to use them with BM3. i think you can map the 64 pads . not 100% sure tho
    gridinstruments is only 2.99!

Seems like gridinstruments is the essential app to grab

• yes, it will give you scales among other stuff

• @fauxen
    how are you using it with modstep? wish it was possible to use the 64 grid with something like the mini.

• edited November 2017

Any news on infinite looper integration?

• B-Step pro has full launchpad intergration, you can tryout the free version to see if it works for you.