Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Strange behavior app store

So, I just get auto update for Nave synth and Midimux , both updates from 2015......i was up to date (and I'm wishing for a Nave update at some point) but this is just weird...
Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Midimux just fixed a bug that some users are encountering in iOS 5. Good to see them supporting legacy hardware...

Lol

• Same notification for Nave

• Rofl. Wtf is going on in the store. I’m having a lot of 2 yo updates pending.

• @mschenkel.it said:
    Rofl. Wtf is going on in the store. I’m having a lot of 2 yo updates pending.

So annoying

• App Store / Crap Store. It is astonishing that a trillion dollar company can’t get this right.

I am reminded of Warlock, an old comic book by Jim Starlin, which featured a story where clowns were building piles of garbage, that kept on toppling over. The reason was diamonds that mysteriously kept getting in among the trash. The diamonds were the Warlock issue, in the crap that was the general comic book industry.

Today, the fabulous music apps we get are the diamonds in an endless sea of shite.

• @Zen210507 said:
    App Store / Crap Store. It is astonishing that a trillion dollar company can’t get this right.

I am reminded of Warlock, an old comic book by Jim Starlin, which featured a story where clowns were building piles of garbage, that kept on toppling over. The reason was diamonds that mysteriously kept getting in among the trash. The diamonds were the Warlock issue, in the crap that was the general comic book industry.

Today, the fabulous music apps we get are the diamonds in an endless sea of shite.

Sublime metaphor, thanks for sharing.

I also just got the Nave ‘update’ which had me really excited, then disappointed, then playing with the speech to text thing.

I guess even trillion dollar corporations have to troubleshoot tech problems...

• @tomato_juice said:

Sublime metaphor, thanks for sharing.

I also just got the Nave ‘update’ which had me really excited, then disappointed, then playing with the speech to text thing.

I guess even trillion dollar corporations have to troubleshoot tech problems...

>

You are welcome. :)

As for Apple, they never seem to have difficulty setting up sales points for iPhones.

• Yeah, AppStore is 'bugging out' again!

It's not only Nave but Also FM4 and Phase84 so far and I bet a lot more during the day...

• edited November 2017

I was trying to reinstall some software on another iPad yesterday and the store kept asking me to pay again. Obviously, once you go ahead it comes up with a message that you won't be charged because you already own the app - but it's a completely shitty user experience. And it always used to work well...

• I don't think it's only the 'AppStore' that is messed. All of a sudden when I try to do an import from AudioShare(App using AudioShare SDK) 'random apps' get launched. This time it's Pulse from Pulsecode Inc. I have no desire to start deleting and re-installing apps to cure the problem.

Maybe Apple forgot how to handle app IDs or something?!

Would not be surprised if the 'App ID' is a 16 bit integer when the app is installed on the device and with millions of apps available it's not enough...

• edited November 2017

Apple probably just linked up with D waves quantum computer and the AI is just waking up....nothing to worry about :s

• Lol, I've just been offered to update to AnalogKit 1.0.2 from 2015...

• I hit the update for Nave without really looking at what it was. Did I just hose myself?

• @Crawlingwind said:
    I hit the update for Nave without really looking at what it was. Did I just hose myself?

I think it’s just the last updates available. Hoping so, as I’ve done the same lol

• This reminds me of a few years ago (when iOS 8 updated to 9?) where for a while there were all kinds of App store glitches. As I recall Apple did a major overhaul of the app store then just as they did this time. Everything eventually started working as they ironed out the kinks.

• @yowza said:
    This reminds me of a few years ago (when iOS 8 updated to 9?) where for a while there were all kinds of App store glitches. As I recall Apple did a major overhaul of the app store then just as they did this time. Everything eventually started working as they ironed out the kinks.

This kind of reasoned, nonpanicky perspective is not welcome here.

• I keep telling you all, its Mandela Effect. We are now in a timeline where Apple is as incompetent as Microsoft. ;)

• @Zen210507 said:
    I keep telling you all, its Mandela Effect. We are now in a timeline where Apple is as incompetent as Microsoft. ;)

There must be some theory about the fact that Apples reign will fall just like Microsoft - after all a sponge can only suck in so much before some leakage is inevitable :p

• It makes you wonder what kind of not necessarily disguised response Steve Jobs would have had to this, were he still up and running.