Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sampling in BM3

I have four samples of a guitar. A C1, C2,C3 and C4. I know I can drag and drop one sample, press the « keys » button and can play all the note. But of course, the song is good only for a few notes and then it is deteriorating.
How can I load my four samples and let BM3 automatically fill the missing notes so that I have the best sound quality?

Comments

• I don’t know if you can do it automatically. But you can map samples manually

• Thanks. The problem is that I only have four samples and I would like to have the best out of these 4. I know it was possible in an old version of Logic pro, so maybe a similar solution exists in BM3

• edited November 2017

You can map dragging ad dropping your Samples like this:
    C1:
    -Root:C1
    -range: g#0-g1
    C2:
    -Root:g#1-g2

And so on
    Unfortunately you can’t crossfade the samples
    Usually is recommended a 3rd interval for multi sampled instruments or at least a 6th.

• @mschenkel.it said:
    You can map dragging ad dropping your Samples like this:
    C1:
    -Root:C1
    -range: g#0-g1
    C2:
    -Root:g#1-g2

And so on
    Unfortunately you can’t crossfade the samples
    Usually is recommended a 3rd interval for multi sampled instruments or at least a 6th.

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for (and it was here, just under my eyes).