Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SampleTank is on sale now,and I need some suggestions...

edited November 2017 in General App Discussion

hi there,it's my first time to buy IAPs from sampletank,and here's my question:
1. “all sound packs” & "sampletank pro" which one is better?
2. "miroslav philharmonik" & "miroslav philharmonik 2 + orchestral percussion" which one is better?
3. should i get "samplemoog" or "sonik synth" even i have the other synth apps and the new garageband?
4. "elektronika series" vs "beathawk" which one is better? (I have all beathawk IAPs)

Thx for your suggestion :)

Comments

• Sampletank pro should be a consideration.
    While the Miroslav pack is nice, it is by no means comrehensive.

• I’d say get the all sounds pack! Worth it!

I ended up getting parts of the Pro like Bass guitars and drums but the Bass were better IMHO.

Also Miroslav is worth it! Any or both. I have first one and it’s enough for me.

• @jcdream said:
    2. "miroslav philharmonik" & "miroslav philharmonik 2 + orchestral percussion" which one is better?
    3. should i get "samplemoog" or "sonik synth" even i have the other synth apps and the new garageband?
    4. "elektronika series" vs "beathawk" which one is better? (I have all beathawk IAPs)

Samplemoog and the Miroslavs... I have both. They are really good, especially M2.

But if you got Model 15 and iSymphonic, you dont need Sampletank.
    They are both auv3 and Model 15 is on sale, I think.

• Whatever you decide to get, please remember to use Doug’s links to help his family <3

@jcdream said:

• Miroslav 2 has a better rep, but 1 has stuff 2 does not, I believe.

You can never have too many orchestral apps, if you like to arrange for orchestral instruments. Some libraries sound great for one thing, others are better at other instruments.

• American Acoustic pack is superb. If you hunt around on YouTube (thesoundtestroom) Doug did a full review of this when it first came out.