Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new song, “Alma”!

edited November 2017 in Creations

This is the final instalment of my esoteric electronica series of original songs, which started with “Mystica” and continued with “Marduk” and finally “Alma”, reflecting the search for knowledge in nature, in the divine and finally inside ourselves. This is the most laidback of all three, a subtler, transcendental song. The main theme is played on the classical guitar, and the beat was done with my Boss DR-5.

Comments

• Awesome again mate! You must have a very good workflow as you seem to be banging them out :-)

• @theconnactic said:
    This is the final instalment of my esoteric electronica series of original songs, which started with “Mystica” and continued with “Marduk” and finally “Alma”, reflecting the search for knowledge in nature, in the divine and finally inside ourselves. This is the most laidback of all three, a subtler, transcendental song. The main theme is played on the classical guitar, and the beat was done with my Boss DR-5.

Wonderful.

I love musicians who actually changes chords, And I like your harmonies and counterpoint

• I once had “Con Alma” on my concert playlist. Dedicated to Alma Mahler, a classical guitar piece by Ida Presti “Con Alma” It’s very beautiful, transcendental

• Well done! Multi instrumentalist! Maybe you should give a little attention to the level of the drums and to the light. The first one is a little too pronounced and the second one a little too bright, both in my view of course.

• @Extnctn6 said:
    Awesome again mate! You must have a very good workflow as you seem to be banging them out :-)

Thank you so much! Always sketching new songs anytime I can!

• @Kühl said:

@theconnactic said:

Wonderful.

I love musicians who actually changes chords, And I like your harmonies and counterpoint

Thank you very much indeed! Glad you enjoyed!

• @Kühl said:
    I once had “Con Alma” on my concert playlist. Dedicated to Alma Mahler, a classical guitar piece by Ida Presti “Con Alma” It’s very beautiful, transcendental

Will check it out for sure!

• @bert said:
    Well done! Multi instrumentalist! Maybe you should give a little attention to the level of the drums and to the light. The first one is a little too pronounced and the second one a little too bright, both in my view of course.

Thank you so much for the feedback. I agree with you about the lighting, but I see no changes about it in the forseeable future - I cannot record myself in the studios I work with, so my only option is that now well-shown little room where I have my home studio, which unfortunately has a single fluorescent bulb as the light source.