Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Built in iOS Podcast app and file size issue

edited November 2017 in Other

I don't download podcasts, yet my podcasts 'documents and data' file is approaching 2gb!
Anybody know why this happens and more importantly is there any way to clear some of this data?

Comments

• By default it downloads every new episode for each podcast that you subscribe to. I think the only solution is to go in and manually remove all the downloaded podcasts.

Incidentally, the podcast app is another thing that got substantially worse in the IOS 11 update. Did Apple fire all their UX people?

• @cian said:
    By default it downloads every new episode for each podcast that you subscribe to.

I'm thinking the size would be closer to 200gb if that was happening, subscribed to a lot! I disable auto-downloads on podcasts as one of the first steps setting up a new device. Thanks for the reply.