Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kickstarter: Wiggle Kit - A new Motion MIDI instrument and App to control Vocal Effects

Hello, I'm Bas from OWOW

In the last few months we've been working hard on the development of the Wiggle Kit and we thought it might interest you.

It's a new handheld MIDI instrument and app to add and control vocal effects to your voice. In the app for your phone you can select the vocal effects (reverb, echo, delay etc.) and with the instrument that works with movement detection (up, down, left, right and twisting) you control the intensity of each vocal effect. Of course you can link the Wiggle to other apps as well, as it supports MIDI over bluetooth.

I'm curious to hear what you think about the idea and if this is something you would use in your music making workflow. If you like to get some more information and see some videos of it action, visit our kickstarter page

Best,
Team OWOW

Comments

• edited November 2017

I like the idea very much, cool.
    The effects in the video had lots of "normal" effect settings.
    If it can do other types of effects, vocoding and modern styles of effects tweaking like iVoxl, then the vid should really also show this type of thing.

Live Vocal Morphing Technology (VMT), Alchemy does it with the synths and you do it with vocals.

• Thanks for the feedback.

The Wiggle Kit can also do much more complicated effects, like vocoding, pitch shifts and other super weird effects. We'll make sure to update the video and show these as well :)

With kind regards,
    Bas

• @Bas said:
    Thanks for the feedback.

The Wiggle Kit can also do much more complicated effects, like vocoding, pitch shifts and other super weird effects. We'll make sure to update the video and show these as well :)

With kind regards,
    Bas

Great. If you can make this happen to be AU so that I can do effects on my already recorded vocals, that would be great.

• @Bas said:
    Thanks for the feedback.

With kind regards,
    Bas

How do you like the term VMT, which I just came up with: Vocal Morphing Technology ;)

• @teleb said:
    How do you like the term VMT, which I just came up with: Vocal Morphing Technology ;)

Haha great! I'll make sure to credit you if we ever start using that term ;)