Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are you gagging?

CUZ I CANT BUY ALL THESE APPS QUICK ENOUGH!

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Music is the answer.................................

Comments

• This is feeling like one of those days that it is so cool to be part of the iOS music making scene on the ground floor where there is still a legitimate community of users, developers, business people, artists, promoters, and krazies like me.

Great day for all of us.

I do send my condolences for those who you who this has triggered a relapse of your App-holic disorder.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I do send my condolences for those who you who this has triggered a relapse of your App-holic disorder.

Guilty as charged :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Guilty as charged :D

Everyone has there own bottom.

Know that you are not alone.

• @RUST( i )K said:

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Yep :# :)

• He who dies with the most apps wins. - Confucius

• @RUST( i )K said:
    This is feeling like one of those days that it is so cool to be part of the iOS music making scene on the ground floor where there is still a legitimate community of users, developers, business people, artists, promoters, and krazies like me.

Great day for all of us.

Korg is doing the 'moral' thing and making sure we can't OD on gadgets at least!

• This is just the calm before the storm

• I haven't bought an app in ages.
    New gadgets? Meh
    Kauldrun? Nah
    Odessa? Don't need it.
    Honestly nothing gets me more excited than working out new odd signature shit on circuit and my existing apps.

• T R I G G E R E D ... seriously gadgets and Odessa in one day? What is life?

• Ive almost crumbled to Kauldron twice already today. It IS only 4 buckos but my Octa purchase has me on spending lockdown u til 2019 yikes! Defo calling in dem gift cards

• @RUST( i )K said:

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Been an expensive day, but thankfully we also had the electricians in and they ended up being a fortune so my indiscretions will be lost like poor trade figures released on any Friday afternoon when the bomb goes off....

• @supadom said:
    I haven't bought an app in ages.
    New gadgets? Meh
    Kauldrun? Nah
    Odessa? Don't need it.
    Honestly nothing gets me more excited than working out new odd signature shit on circuit and my existing apps.

Any videos with circuit?

• Was curious about Kauldrun, as random buttons are awesome, but I haven’t heard any sounds I like in the videos so think I will just wait, save my pennies and see about maybe the new Synthmaster AU and if it holds up on iOS. Maybe it will be in Zeeon/Model15 territory? Thinking about Vancouver just reminded me how I am sitting on a bunch of Elastic Drums stuff that I have yet to BM3ize, so no need to get another sampler.

• edited November 2017

“Are you gagging?” That’s what he asked her.

:trollface:

But seriously, unless it’s new Gadgets, new Beathawk IAPs, or Nanostudio 2 and its IAPs, I don’t really bother anymore. Sample packs on the other hand are a different situation, but I’m good on those too (unless Kshmr someday releases a “Sounds of Kshmr Vol 3”).