Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App of the year poll on MusicRadar

13»

Comments

• We could always have a top 3 apps of 2017 thread here. maybe include any apps that had a major upgrade in 2017?

That top 50 might make for more interesting reading..

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Samu said:

@teleb said:

The pitch bending with the GB touch keyboard works nicely with Noise. Since I play most of my stuff on the virtual keyboard, this was a plus for me. Poison-202 doesn't support this, for example. ISymphonic doesn't. And iSEM doesn't.
    Moog Model 15 does it, though.

I just bring up the mod and pitch-wheel in GarageBand :)
    (I use on-screen keyboards most of the time as well).

How do you guys play chords on touchscreen keyboards? I find it very difficult to chord accurately. SIngle-note runs are awesome on the touchscreen though, obviously.

I actually really struggle with this too. Lately I’ve just been adding chords into ChordPolyPad and sending it whatever I want. It has a few different strumming modes with variable spacing that really help create natural sounding playing instead of just hearing all the notes go plunk at once.

• IMHO LayR should be on there.

• Wow musicradar isn’t a good name at all now is it...they couldn’t find there ass in a mirror...
    Bm3 was the app of the year imho

• If there was a comment section on those choices, I'm certain muzakRadar would get an earful.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Well, @AudioGus is an ordained minister of the Intua order.
    https://tenor.com/view/pastor-priest-force-jedi-gif-7714913

Fuck it. +1

• Looks like another list by someone who didnt do his research properly and just copied a list of random apps somewhere. Didnt care to vote on this because options are so silly

• @ToMess said:
    Looks like another list by someone who didnt do his research properly and just copied a list of random apps somewhere. Didnt care to vote on this because options are so silly

I've seen better polls on buzzfeed
    :p