Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Showing the love

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I will now find out if my penis jokes are popular here ;)

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    I will now find out if my penis jokes are popular here ;)

Like this one?
    What's the difference between a penis and a bonus?

Your wife will always blow your bonus.

• edited November 2017

@RUST( i )K said:
    Each side feels emboldened and having the "right" opinion because scores of people agree with them.

This is the one thing that really concerns me. One of the many reasons I quit Twitter and will never return, is that it is filled with people desperate to be ‘liked’ and who equate follower numbers with truth.

What this leads to is some twat with a few thousand followers, either bought or bribed with reciprocal likes/follows, being believed over someone who has just joined but happens to be correct.

I would hate to see that here, and for that reason am unlikely to partipate in Michael’s experiment. Unless, there was a way to see who was voting.

• edited November 2017

@Tritonman said:
    Like this one?

Man walks into a bar, takes a foot tall man out of his pocket, stands him on the bar top, orders drinks.

“Mind if he plays the piano?” The big man asks.

Once the little guy is playing, tickling the ivories like a pro, the barman says.

“I have to ask, where did you find him?”

“Magic Lamp.” The big man replies. “But the genie was a bit deaf. Thought I wished for a twelve inch pianist.”

• That feature that makes teenage girls develop eating disorders because it shows them they're not popular enough in social media? Yeah we totally need that in here. Consider this a downvote.

• I guess I need more time to make music anyway...
    Please tell if contributions increase or decrease..

• I can't see favorited/starred threads anymore. is there a way to get that back? I routinely scan the list to see if there's anything favorited with new posts.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    That feature that makes teenage girls develop eating disorders because it shows them they're not popular enough in social media? Yeah we totally need that in here. Consider this a downvote.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I acknowledge the irony of upvoting this post, but still...

• I’ve really never seen anything quite so pointless as this game. Ok so I spent a few minutes making as many +1 and -1 go back to zero and then I got bored :p

• edited November 2017

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    That feature that makes teenage girls develop eating disorders because it shows them they're not popular enough in social media? Yeah we totally need that in here. Consider this a downvote.

yah, not a fan, but life is change. <3

• edited November 2017

@RUST( i )K said:
    They like me, they really like me.

Congrats! Here’s your golden idol :)

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

Here is a long read from last month on the subject.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/05/smartphone-addiction-silicon-valley-dystopia

Just food for thought, and I'm not choosing sides, but there will some here who invest too much in the reactions they get.

• @telecharge said:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/05/smartphone-addiction-silicon-valley-dystopia

Just food for thought, and I'm not choosing sides, but there will some here who invest too much in the reactions they get.

@telecharge said:

What? NOooo...

• @AudioGus said:
    yah, not a fan, but life is change. <3

>

Change, is only good if it is for the better.

Voting arrows make this place more like (anti) social media, and cheapen its appeal.

• edited November 2017

Generally these changes to the forum are not to my liking. But I admit to be a bit of a grumpy old man who don’t like changes so much. Sorry.
    Specifically I’m missing the message count on the thread headers.

• Personally I think it’s as pointless as discussing politics here :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Personally I think it’s as pointless as discussing politics here :p

The last time I went fishing was with my Dad and uncle many years ago. We had a great time and caught some fish too :)

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

The last time I went fishing was with my Dad and uncle many years ago. We had a great time and caught some fish too :)

I love my fishing as much as I love making Redshrike screeeeeeem! I wonder what IceGear are up to. Love their synths, they really are unique.

This comment is so great I’m going to up vote myself!!!

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I nearly flagged you as the upvote is so close lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said: :D

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I nearly flagged you as the upvote is so close lol

No no I’ve been so nice to you :D

• edited November 2017

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I love my fishing as much as I love making Redshrike screeeeeeem! I wonder what IceGear are up to. Love their synths, they really are unique.

Agree Icegear is Great and look forward to seeing what they come up with next and.......
    Agree I think you should vote for yourself ,that’s what I intend on doing :)

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Agree Icegear is Great and look forward to seeing what they come up with next and.......

Yeah but someone down voted me anyway hahaha

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Yeah life’s a roller coaster
    Question : Does the one with the most votes win something and what happens to the downtrodden ones?

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Question : Does the one with the most votes win something and what happens to the downtrodden ones?

I was hoping the loser gets a good spanking, but that’s my kinky side coming out....

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I was hoping the loser gets a good spanking, but that’s my kinky side coming out....

This comment deserves at least 10 retroactive up votes!

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Yeah but that might put me in contention to win when I want to lose and get the spanking!!! :s

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Yeah but that might put me in contention to win when I want to lose and get the spanking!!! :s

Not to worry I shall always down vote you, it’s the least I can do ;)

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Thank you! It’s about time people realised how wicked I really am!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I just down voted you! It’s actually quite exhilarating and empowering all at the same time :D

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I just down voted you! It’s actually quite exhilarating and empowering all at the same time :D

So is posting pics of me mooning the pope, but where’s the decorum!