Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remote MIDI control for AB3 Mixer?

Ive tried looking this up in the forums, but unable to find answers that could help me here.

Background:

I want to play a setlist of backing tracks for solo gigs, on my iPad, docked on focusrite's iTrack, into which I have my keyboard audio-out as well.
Audiobus will send both the keyboard's as well as the karaoke track, together as a single line to the venue's sound system, while I control the mix levels from my end.

While AB3 has an internal mixer that does the job, I want to do this from the faders I have on my keyboard, so that I can keep my sheet music and arrangements open on the ipad screen rather than AB3's mixer open.

That would make my setup much more simpler for solo gigs.

Is there a way to have AB3's mixer controlled via external MIDI faders? Or is there a workaround to get the same result?

Comments