Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does AUM ever go on sale?

Might have to take the plunge after Odessa gets released!

Comments

• Looking at the AUM 'price history' on Appshopper.com I'd say sometimes...

• A year ago it dropped 3 bucks. Maybe on black Friday?

• It just occurred to me that while sales are nice, that devs work really hard to make these affordable apps and it’s nice to pay full price to help support their lives

All we do is buy a ready made product that we enjoy for hours and hours

But the devs work really hard for hours and hours and hours to make the apps ( hoping to make a living)

I think it’s about time we showed a value based approach to all this, just like some are saying about dougs videos

• I think I got this at an intro price, but it’s worth the full price or more. Essential.

• Worth every cent! The best IOS mixer ever!

• absolutely :+1:
    one of the most sophisticated apps in all it's simplicity - hiding the complex background from the user.

• It only goes down a few bucks at a time, as history says. worth it to get at full price I think, i don’t have it... but I’ve been watching a ton of videos. I think I’m gonna go for it right now.

• @Telefunky said:
    absolutely :+1:
    one of the most sophisticated apps in all it's simplicity - hiding the complex background from the user.

Yep. No regrets paying full price for AUM. Such a solid product too.

• I open AUM every day. It's the only app I can say that about. As well as all of it's lauded features, it is the fastest way to just chain apps and effects up to quickly experiment with a new sound. I know we all love a sale but this one is worth every penny.

• I think I paid half price because I bought it the day it was introduced, but I would have paid full price the day it was introduced.
    It, AudioShare, and Audiobus are essentials. I can't imagine making ios music without them.

• I kind of balked at the price, at least until I bought it. Paid $19 and never regretted it since. AU MIDI out and AU automation make this the killer app for sure.

• Bought it right away when it came out. Can't do music on iOS without it (and Audiobus/Audioshare).

• Got it day 1. And first app to start most projects
    Worth full price all day long

• I'd be willing to bet that there will be some type of sale once Odessa is released to help hype things up a bit and pull in curious fringe users.

I claim that as a band name.