Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare and Auria pro

After update latest ios and Auria pro today Auria does not receive the files I sent to auria. The inbox folder remains empty. The Auria button in Audioshare shows open in auria. Not copy to auria as on the other apps. Any ideas?

Comments

• If AuriaPro has iCloudDrive/DocumentPicker support try importing using that instead of using 'Open In...' from AudioShare.

• This seems to be an iOS problem, rather than an Auria one. Affecting BM3 and AudioShare too...

• Oh man, shouldn‘t have updatet. Only because of this pecusionists in garage band, that I wanted to try. Next thing is how to get some bars of them into auria. You see, I‘ m not a ios nerd.

• Yes, I also tried this recently and couldn’t find my stems at all.

• They’ll fix it. AudioShare to Dropbox to Auria is working right now, today.

• edited November 2017

@Franketti said:
    Oh man, shouldn‘t have updatet. Only because of this pecusionists in garage band, that I wanted to try. Next thing is how to get some bars of them into auria. You see, I‘ m not a ios nerd.

If you have the new GB stuff you must be on iOS 11 - in which case just use the Files app to drag stuff between Audioshare and Auria, it's much easier than the old way :)

• Ok i will learn this files app, thanks