Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

3 years, 3 days (三年三天)

This is a cover of a Chinese folk song called 三年三天. (3 years, 3 days)

This song is a story about a girl who has been waiting in the mountains for her lover for 3 years and 3 Days. Her compassionate father encourages her to instead marry a local wealthy magistrate who would feed her and clothe her, but she prefers to wait in the mountains for her true love.

I’d rather make beats on iPad :D but this is a part of a growth journey, learning a new language and culture while forcing myself out of my comfort zone. The Rhodes sound is the EVP88 coming out of Logic, It’s one of my favorites even though it doesnt sound authentic :#

谢谢!

Comments

• edited November 2017

Cracked me up when your vocals came in, was not expecting that.

Quite a reggae groove on that Chinese folk song, at least to these ears.

I think I'm in love with every Logic instrument, so you won't hear any complaints from me.

I love her voice. I rate musicians by the company they keep. Excellent!

• Delightful.

• Too cool @realdavidai. Double plus kudos to you for going out into the mountains and looking for your true love :)

• @TheoryNotes said:
    Cracked me up when your vocals came in, was not expecting that.

:D I have a feeling I’ll look back embarrassingly in 5 years.

Quite a reggae groove on that Chinese folk song, at least to these ears.

Best I could do with it. (It’s supposed to be guitar) Originally I was playing more legato and she didn’t like that too much . I’ve never played reggae before It just accidentally came out that way when I tried to match her hand drumming. Maybe now I can say I know how to reggae!?

I think I'm in love with every Logic instrument, so you won't hear any complaints from me.

Cool. That same Rhodes sound is in GarageBand in iOS. I hope Apple brings all the Logic sounds over.

I love her voice. I rate musicians by the company they keep. Excellent!

Many thanks!!

• @TozBourne said:
    Delightful.

truly

• This is realy Great, thx for sharing !

• Really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing. The title of your thread had me bracing for another spam storm lol. :)

• Lovely !

• @CracklePot said:
    Really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing. The title of your thread had me bracing for another spam storm lol. :)

originally I had the title only in Chinese then that thought hit me :# :D

• Whoa, that was fun. Nicely done!

• Really enjoyed this, thanks for posting!

• Enjoyed this!

• @Arpseechord said:
    Really enjoyed this, thanks for posting!

Thanks..this has been an unexpectedly encouraging thread. A creative boost for sure.

• @realdavidai said:

@Arpseechord said:

Thanks..this has been an unexpectedly encouraging thread. A creative boost for sure.

OK, that's enough basking. Get back to work!

:)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@realdavidai said:

@Arpseechord said:

OK, that's enough basking. Get back to work!

:)

Aye aye sir!!!! :D