Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Least obsoletable bit of 21st century equipment

13»

Comments

• These were both taken with my old school lg flip phone. Using both of these to pods at work today, as I do most days.

• Do you remember what a BIG deal these were when they came out? How about the "click of death?"

• Fostex HiFi loudspeakers.
    Might live longer than me ;)

• iPad 1 still going strong rocking Animoog and others and is awesome with Touchable for Ableton :)

• @CracklePot said:
    Do you remember what a BIG deal these were when they came out? How about the "click of death?"

Was convinced these were the future. Were for about ten minutes.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@CracklePot said:
    Do you remember what a BIG deal these were when they came out? How about the "click of death?"

Only a couple of years ago I dumped my Jaz drive and about ten Jaz disks, in the bin.

• @u0421793 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@CracklePot said:

Only a couple of years ago I dumped my Jaz drive and about ten Jaz disks, in the bin.

Those Jaz disks were pretty expensive if I remember correctly. Never had a Jaz, but most of my Zip disks died due to the click of death.

• The Korg ms2000. Any boss guitar pedal, though I prefer their older ones now anything they release is built to last. My 2010 13 inch Macbook pro is still the best computer I ever bought which is still fast enough now to be used on a daily basis. My newer macbook pro is more temperamental ... The 2010 is steady as a rock.
    The ipod series has fared a lot better than any portable CD player I had. The classic is still working but needs a battery replacement.

• My old Korg tuner/metronome. Way less jumpy and much reliable than any of the iOS ones I have picked up so far. Just keeps ticking.

• My Jaz drive came with a Buz box. They are in storage on a shelf.