Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

We Need Some Help And The Truth About My Life

Comments

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    We need to start a tip jar in this thread! $5 per word patreon donation for political discussions seems fair...

Love it. $5 fine payable through Patreon for anyone who makes a political post, proceeds go to Doug. Ima go first: I can only hope that a nuclear Wag the Dog is not forthcoming and that the world survives our bumbling, idiotic Cheeto-in-Chief. Oh yeah, and Hillary is also awful.

Heading over to Patreon.....

I approve this message.

• This is a general call for civility. I don’t at all mind going off topic, but it’s important we remain kind to each other. Please be your best selves here (feel free to be the other selves on Twitter ;-))

• @Michael said:
    This is a general call for civility. I don’t at all mind going off topic, but it’s important we remain kind to each other. Please be your best selves here (feel free to be the other selves on Twitter ;-))

Oh well, I couldn't figure out how to pay a one-off fine on Patreon anyway. I did sign up for the monthly thing though. I agree with Michael; let's knock off the political stuff. We get overheated enough just talking about frickin software.

• Would be so nice if Brambos Gave Sir Doug the link to when the app Odessa is ready to buy so Doug could post it and we can all help him and buy it thru that link. @brambos is this something you could do?

• edited November 2017

@Michael said:
    This is a general call for civility.

>

Most people are trying. ;) Passions run high, and everyone thinks they are right. But if I may quote a thinker greater than any of us -

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."
    Søren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Would be so nice if Brambos Gave Sir Doug the link to when the app Odessa is ready to buy so Doug could post it and we can all help him and buy it thru that link. @brambos is this something you could do?

Of course, but Doug is at the top of my list of people I mail as soon as I get the green light from Apple anyway :)

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro that’s epic, just need to find all those sales

All setup Doug, just PM the links when they're ready.

• @MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro that’s epic, just need to find all those sales

All setup Doug, just PM the links when they're ready.

What u just did to help Doug out is why I always tell people. Most people who are into music are some of best human beings I've met.

• @MonzoPro Will start looking, when is black Friday?

@MonzoPro Will start looking, when is black Friday?

Friday 24 November according to the web :)

• @MonzoPro I just tried to find App Shopper, the site is still there but is displaying no Apps, has it finished and if it has are there any others to use?

• edited November 2017

@thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro I just tried to find App Shopper, the site is still there but is displaying no Apps, has it finished and if it has are there any others to use?

It was working fine till this morning; with luck just a temporary outage.

• Three things strike me from reading this thread:

1. How different peoples lives vary so much as to make life really interesting.

2. How common place injuries are for Bass Players!

3. Life threads are like sex - you always get the odd knob popping up from time to time! :p

• edited November 2017

@thesoundtestroom said:
    @MonzoPro I just tried to find App Shopper, the site is still there but is displaying no Apps, has it finished and if it has are there any others to use?

Sorry Doug I'm not familiar with that site. I use AppZapPro on my iPad, that comes up with a list of sales. Probably best wait until nearer the day anyway, then you can grab a big list.

• @MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Sorry Doug I'm not familiar with that site. I use AppZapPro on my iPad, that comes up with a list of sales. Probably best wait until nearer the day anyway, then you can grab a big list.

That’s weird, I just checked my purchase history and I cannot redownload AppZapp HD Pro because the cloud icon is a soft gray meaning it’s a 32 bit app for me??
    I use Appshopper on my iPad

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Three things strike me from reading this thread:

1. How different peoples lives vary so much as to make life really interesting.

2. How common place injuries are for Bass Players!

3. Life threads are like sex - you always get the odd knob popping up from time to time! :p

I’ve found it best to go through life with a one knob policy :)

• @Arpseechord said:

@MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

That’s weird, I just checked my purchase history and I cannot redownload AppZapp HD Pro because the cloud icon is a soft gray meaning it’s a 32 bit app for me??

Yeah I’m on iOS 10x still, but I get Apple pop-up warnings it’ll ‘slow down’ my iPad. It doesn’t, they do.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Arpseechord said:

@MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Yeah I’m on iOS 10x still, but I get Apple pop-up warnings it’ll ‘slow down’ my iPad. It doesn’t, they do.

Ah that explains it. I guess I’ve acquired a herd mentality thinking everyone is on IOS 11 :)

• Doug,

Do you think if you move to Haiti it may help?

Sorry. Just couldn't resist.

Doug knows where I stand with him. @alllove

• @Arpseechord said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Arpseechord said:

@MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Ah that explains it. I guess I’ve acquired a herd mentality thinking everyone is on IOS 11 :)

I’m nearly there...just waiting for the new Brambos app to appear :)

• edited November 2017

@thesoundtestroom said:

Perhaps a site maintenance issue? My apps list and my wishlist are still intact but I can't see any other apps. Will check later today and see whatup.

• Can someone check something for me, someone just tried to buy one of the RUSTiK packs from me but said the paypal.me link isn’t working, so I checked it and it won’t work here either, in fact I tried Jakobs paypal.me link too and I couldn’t get it to work, can someone check Jakobs and let me know, it’s probably PayPay down in some way.

Cheers

• I bought the RUSTiK Nave pack from you a couple days ago, and the link worked fine then.
    Before I saw your video, I didn't realize how important the iTunes links were for you. I will make it a point to use your links from now on. I also hope word will get out to more developers - they should be supporting your work since it saves them the time/cost of producing videos. Developers should actually hire you to make in-depth 'how to' videos in addition to your standard 'first look' sort of videos.
    Best of luck!

• @Slam_Cut Thanks for that, and it looks like the link for PayPal.me was down all over the place today, not just me but everywhere, I think it working now but it’s still very slow

https://www.iosnoops.com/

• I think putting ads on your channel would be great for people who would love to help out more, but are not in a financial position to do more. With the amazing outpouring of love and support expressed here, I doubt anybody is going to mind viewing the ads, considering the true reason for the ads being there. I have been trying to keep your videos playing continuously hoping that you could benefit in some small way from that, so if ads will generate more help for you, I am all for it. And I will be sure to always buy through your links from now on.

@MonzoPro I am sure everyone here is grateful for you having stepped up in such a big way. You are amazing. :)

• @MonzoPro said:

@Arpseechord said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Arpseechord said:

@MonzoPro said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

I’m nearly there...just waiting for the new Brambos app to appear :)

Always a cause to celebrate with a new Brambos offering!

• @Slam_Cut said:
    I bought the RUSTiK Nave pack from you a couple days ago, and the link worked fine then.
    Before I saw your video, I didn't realize how important the iTunes links were for you. I will make it a point to use your links from now on. I also hope word will get out to more developers - they should be supporting your work since it saves them the time/cost of producing videos. Developers should actually hire you to make in-depth 'how to' videos in addition to your standard 'first look' sort of videos.
    Best of luck!

Much of my life, I went through user manuals like nothing, but as I get older and older, my shorter attention span and poorer eyesight makes it tougher. I'd love it if all developers put out comprehensive, in-depth videos for their apps but, with iOS, most probably don't receive enough revenue to justify the time to make them. Hiring others to make them probably isn't in the budget either.

Doug does a great job reviewing and showing what iOS apps can do. It's such an important service that benefits devs, users, and potential customers. But how much can one person cover? We can always hope for more.

• @CracklePot Thanks for that, and there are already ads running on the videos too, I do have the options of adding ads during the videos if they are over a certain length (most of mine are...lol) but I sometimes think that’s kind of distracting and more likely to annoy most people

• @Slam_Cut said:
    Best of luck!

Agree 1000%