Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LooptunesDJ 2.3.4 released

Hi guys,

I just released LooptunesDJ 2.3.4. It’s compatible with audiobus 3, has added features in the session browser (session deleting or set filtering), m4a sample import, and other bug fixes.
I noticed that any iPad flavor of Looptunes was completely broken in Audiobus for a while, and I apologize for that.
I’m still working on a problem in that I can’t launch Looptunes from the Audiobus app itself. As a workaround, you can launch Audiobus, then Looptunes separately, and then add it in Audiobus.
Here’s a video I made demonstrating the new session browser features: [( "”)

Enjoy,

Peter

Comments

• Can you fix Audioshare integration? It's buggy and it crashes. It shouldn't be that way. This should be a smooth experience and it is not.

Here is what I am experiencing:

• Yep, tested this and got the same ...
    Not always, though

• @tja said:
    Yep, tested this and got the same ...
    Not always, though

@sonicreef was very helpful over email.

Here is his work-a-round...and it worked:

"I think I may have found a workaround.
    In the Settings, if you set background audio to active...?"