Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Song - Let Go

edited November 2017 in Creations

This is a track I did with my collaborator a couple of months ago. She wrote the basic chords on piano, along with the lyrics and melody, and then I added/changed some chords and rearranged the whole thing for acoustic guitar. I'm posting this because @JohnnyGoodyear wanted to hear something a little more melancholy and minimalist from us, and I think this fits the bill. :) Feedback is always welcomed!

EDIT: Guess I should actually include the song in the post. Geez...

Comments

• edited November 2017

@Joel75 She really has a powerful voice and like a bell. Operatic. The music is almost stately, which is appropriate, and very well handled. I feel as though her training (actual or otherwise) has her projecting which is where the power comes in of course. I would love to get her to sing this with a DB meter in front of her and 'not allow' her to go over a certain amount for this tune. Interesting isn't it, sometimes anguish is angry and loud, other times, soft and forlorn...

• Glad you liked it. I've always written and recorded my own compositions, but it's quite a different itch that's scratched when you're taking the backbone of someone else's composition and really fleshing it out. I really enjoy doing both, and it's a very different type of enjoyment. Two diverse kinds of creative fulfillment, I guess.

• @Joel75 said:
    Glad you liked it. I've always written and recorded my own compositions, but it's quite a different itch that's scratched when you're taking the backbone of someone else's composition and really fleshing it out. I really enjoy doing both, and it's a very different type of enjoyment. Two diverse kinds of creative fulfillment, I guess.

Not certain I would have the chops for it, but I can see the discipline or framework etc could be a good thing.