Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Two New IAP Preset Banks For ZEEON Synthesizer Demo for the iPad

Here is a quick run through of some of the new sounds from the two new IAP packs for ZEEON....awesomenessssss

Comments

• Packs bought.

Some of those sounds are track inspiring sounds!

• Awesome Video Doug. Thanks for the honorable mention. Ah I just love the reverb and drive of this synth.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    @o_imseng

Great set :)

Thanks, awesome you dig it. I currently can't get enough of @brice Pad Patches. Awesome. Hooked my iPhone via IDAM to Reason and Ableton, will make a Zeeon Only Jam soon.

• I think Zeeon is just great and I hope many more packs will be designed for it

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    I think Zeeon is just great and I hope many more packs will be designed for it

Yeah me too. I love to program, but simply don’t have enough time to make the amount of quality sounds I’ve just bought in the two new packs! Best two sound packs I’ve bought in years!

• edited November 2017

Yeah me too I agree about Brice’s amazing presets! But I have to mention that your patch: PD BIG CELESTIAL
    is absolutely amazing!!! I played that patch for very long time and it’s truly inspiring.

Both of you are truly gifted !

@o_imseng said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    @o_imseng

Thanks, awesome you dig it. I currently can't get enough of @brice Pad Patches. Awesome. Hooked my iPhone via IDAM to Reason and Ableton, will make a Zeeon Only Jam soon.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Yeah me too I agree about Brice’s amazing presets! But I have to mention that your patch: PD BIG CELESTIAL
    is absolutely amazing!!! I played that patch for very long time and it’s truly inspiring.

Both of you are truly gifted !

@o_imseng said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    @o_imseng

Glad you’re enjoying them!

+1...I have been playing with Big Celestial as well—very beautiful that sound. I’m also in love with Lethal Industries, PWM Wash, and Organ Wash (modwheel!) among others. His bank is very inspiring.

• @thesoundtestroom said:

Really enjoyed that video, Doug. Thank you for the kind words. There will most definitely be many more packs created. I personally have a Synthwave pack that’s near completion, as well as an Analog Studies pack (focuses on completely dry sounds, inspired by all the classics of yesteryear) and a growing collection of drum sounds. Not to mention the other random creations that are created daily! Hoping more users get on board with sharing sounds they’ve created as it’s always inspiring to hear how one designs sounds and does things you would never think to do in your own creations.

• @brice said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Really enjoyed that video, Doug. Thank you for the kind words. There will most definitely be many more packs created. I personally have a Synthwave pack that’s near completion, as well as an Analog Studies pack (focuses on completely dry sounds, inspired by all the classics of yesteryear) and a growing collection of drum sounds. Not to mention the other random creations that are created daily! Hoping more users get on board with sharing sounds they’ve created as it’s always inspiring to hear how one designs sounds and does things you would never think to do in your own creations.

I look forward to both those packs! Any chance I could get a peek ? :wink:

• Yeah they're both amazing. Usual preset packs have a lot of typical sounds or are super experimental. God zeeon is an amazing synth. The typical sounds are so analoge and warm. Sound like they're out of a 1980 soundtrack and the new experimental ones and just insane. So impressed with this synth. Truely the new sunrizer

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@brice said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Of course! ;) ........

• @brice said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@brice said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Of course! ;) ........

I think he meant synth wave and analog studies. If he didn't, I do! Your pack in the iap is very inspiring.

• @mrufino1 said:

@brice said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@brice said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Of course! ;) ........

I think he meant synth wave and analog studies. If he didn't, I do! Your pack in the iap is very inspiring.

Gah....I’m an idiot. Sorry @gonekrazy3000 my eyes and brain weren’t on the same page. Yes, I will pull together a “peek pack” for you.

You too @mrufino1 And thank you!

• Thanks so much to all of you. Really means something :smiley:

• @brice said:

@mrufino1 said:

@brice said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@brice said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

Of course! ;) ........

Gah....I’m an idiot. Sorry @gonekrazy3000 my eyes and brain weren’t on the same page. Yes, I will pull together a “peek pack” for you.

You too @mrufino1 And thank you!

I did indeed :D I already bought both Iap packs and love them to bits. Would love to see what your newer packs sound like :D

• Highly recommend the Brice-pack! Epic pads and stuff.

Haven’t tried the other one ... yet.