Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quantum! Live session video

Got a little something going during my lunch break. I liked how it was sounding so I did a little screen recording :smile:

Apps used:

Quantum Sequencer, AUM, Phosphor 2, Lorentz, Beathawk , Zeeon, FAC Chorus, EOS 2, FuzzPlus 3, Saffron Saturator, Dubstation 2

Comments

• That was super cool. B)

Question: I am assuming this is the raw audio from the screen capture; and if so, could you post a quick mix of the audio tracks you recorded in AUM? I would like to hear this in full quality as it has a lot going on sound spectrum-wise.

If this is the full quality audio, I humbly suggest maybe turning up the low end. Seemed a little thin down there to me.

• edited November 2017

Very nice, great delays

• Band in a box - the heavy reverb makes it sound abit like an early TD rehearsal....

• @CracklePot Yeah, the screen recording definitely seems to have lowered the audio quality for sure. If I have time I'll post the full-quality audio soon.

• @theartwebreathe said:
    @CracklePot Yeah, the screen recording definitely seems to have lowered the audio quality for sure. If I have time I'll post the full-quality audio soon.

Sweet! That is some awesome sounding brew you have there. Would love to taste it full-strength, whenever possible of course. :)